Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Detail Shops - Annapolis area?

Thread: Detail Shops - Annapolis area?

Detail Shops - Annapolis area?

I'm getting my new Beamer in a few weeks and would like to know of some good detail shops in the Annapolis, Crofton area. I know better than to take my new ride through the car wash, but can't do it all by myself with neck and lower back issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooz View Post
    I'm getting my new Beamer in a few weeks and would like to know of some good detail shops in the Annapolis, Crofton area. I know better than to take my new ride through the car wash, but can't do it all by myself with neck and lower back issues.

I know you may be shocked, but cars run through a car wash when they come off the boat. Many dealers also use car washes.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I'm sure they do go through a car wash, but I'd prefer not to use this as a means of cleaning my car. Still no word on local detail shops??

You don't want a detailing shop. Shops hire morons. You want to hire a specific detailer.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Good thought. I'll check around and see who I can find.

Thread Information