Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Alpina M6 for European FIA GT3 Series

Thread: Alpina M6 for European FIA GT3 Series

Alpina M6 for European FIA GT3 Series

AutoWeek.com has an article about the M6 race car that Alpina will display at the Geneva Auto Show. Apparently it will use a supercharged V8 instead of the V10 that comes in the production M6.
    http://www.autoweek.com:80/article/2...NEWS/902069980
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thanks for sharing Woody!

Sweet! You think the engine is developed from the B7 engine found here in the States?

And whatever happened to the M6 that was running in Grand-Am GT class? I saw it on tv a couple of times and then it disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    Sweet! You think the engine is developed from the B7 engine found here in the States?

And whatever happened to the M6 that was running in Grand-Am GT class? I saw it on tv a couple of times and then it disappeared.
    The Automatic Racing team ran the M6 in the Daytona 24-Hour last year and later sold the car to the Fall-Line Motorsports team in Chicago. I think they ran it in one or two events. They told me at Thunderbolt that it needed "more development work." Since Fall Line is one of the teams that are running the E92 M3s in the Koni Challenge this year, I suspect there's little time or money for the GT car.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thread Information