Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Caption this! (mscire2 addition...)

Thread: Caption this! (mscire2 addition...)

Caption this! (mscire2 addition...)

Caught mark (guy with the E36 plates...) getting his hair straightened today as we were working on a little project...

Have fun. It's Saturday!!!

What traction control?

just cause my sister and gf decided it would be a good idea and i really didnt care.....ass lol

damn Mark...lol
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Owned.

I'm saving that to the hard drive .... never know when it could come in handy.

Hmm ... anyone have a sponsored by Revlon sticker for the side of his car? I guess he could always paint it Mary Kay pink too.

LOL @ the file names too!

Banned
    Shame NCC is becoming more metrosexual. I guess it all started with the decline of the M brand after the last real M car the E30M3. And now we have BMW coming out with X5 and X6 M's.

Next thing you know they will be holding the socials at a a day spa and NCC members can get discounts on waxing and discuss if landing strips are still in.
    Next thing you know you guys will want special doggy seats for your foo foo dogs.

I am going to help herding instructor put in t posts and string fencing. then i am going to work my dogs and get my boots covered in sheep sh*t and shoot sporting clays. And then chill with a Mason jar of fine untaxed VA corn liquor.

Dave Apker and the collies

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan View Post
    Shame NCC is becoming more metrosexual. I guess it all started with the decline of the M brand after the last real M car the E30M3. And now we have BMW coming out with X5 and X6 M's.

Next thing you know they will be holding the socials at a a day spa and NCC members can get discounts on waxing and discuss if landing strips are still in.
    Next thing you know you guys will want special doggy seats for your foo foo dogs.

I am going to help herding instructor put in t posts and string fencing. then i am going to work my dogs and get my boots covered in sheep sh*t and shoot sporting clays. And then chill with a Mason jar of fine untaxed VA corn liquor.

Dave Apker and the collies

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan View Post

Huh, what, did some one say something about Real M3s??
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 02-09-2009 at 10:08 AM. Reason: fixed quote tag
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Quote Originally Posted by Real M3 View Post
    Huh, what, did some one say something about God's Chariott??
    fixed.

What traction control?

I thought we did have spa days (aka DIY)
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Arrow wuz Caption This, now Spa days

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Munchenman2 View Post
    Huh?
    Post #5 mentions spa days. I'm not as clever as I thought
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    Post #5 mentions spa days. I'm not as clever as I thought

What traction control?