Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
I just want my car!

Thread: I just want my car!

Smile I just want my car!

It's only been a little over a month since I ordered my 09 328i, but I swear it seems like an eternity. After checking the BMW site daily I know my car has been born and is waiting patiently in some cold parking lot for a boat ride to the U.S. My salesman says it won't be too long now before I get to lay eyes on it, smell the fresh leather, and take it home.

My alpine white Beamer already has a name...Bianco.

This will be my second 3 series and hopefully my last for a very long time. I can't wait to drive it to my first social and meet some local BMW fanatics!

congrats, AW seems to be the color of choice lately and i really like it alot. just be patient, i know the wait is killing you.

you're not doing performance center delivery?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by Swooz View Post
    It's only been a little over a month since I ordered my 09 328i, but I swear it seems like an eternity. After checking the BMW site daily I know my car has been born and is waiting patiently in some cold parking lot for a boat ride to the U.S. My salesman says it won't be too long now before I get to lay eyes on it, smell the fresh leather, and take it home.

My alpine white Beamer already has a name...Bianco.

This will be my second 3 series and hopefully my last for a very long time. I can't wait to drive it to my first social and meet some local BMW fanatics!
    Please visit: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...id=7&Itemid=25

We would love to see your car!

Banned
    Fair winds and following seas for Bianco. Once Bianco has a sailing date you might want to learn how to search for marine warnings and weather so you can check the progress during her trip across the Atlantic.

The winter and early spring is a very dangerous time for for ships crossing the Atlantic. Noreasters spawned of our east coast can be more of a danger to marine traffic in the North Atlantic than hurricanes etc.

Shame BMWAG doesnt provide owners with the name of the ship and up to date GPS coordinates so you can track your cars progress across the Atlantic.

Dave Apker and the collies

Smile Tracking my car

Actually I have the name of the ship (Manon) and I've been tracking its passage. Seven foot waves today...yikes! I'm nervous after the story my salesman told me yesterday about 200 plus M3s going into the drink during a bad storm last year. Keep your fingers crossed that mine makes it across safely.

Just a note: I watched my ship come all the way across the pond, but when it got to Nova Scotia, it disappeared. My guess is that once its across they don't need to track it anymore - I did hear something about another tracking system by the USCG, but I never found it.

By that time it should be just a couple days more until you get it.

OBTW, I heard on the news yesterday that Baltimore is putting in a bid to take over as the East Coast port for BMW - not sure what impact that will make, but an interesting local story nonetheless.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Good news! My salesman called to say my new Beamer is due into port Feb. 17. I am beyond excited...shouldn't be long now.

Thread Information