Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
March 21-22 @ SPR - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: March 21-22 @ SPR

Quote Originally Posted by Real M3 View Post
    Really, you are???
    Much is a relative term.

You can ask Neil after the Tarheel school.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Banned
    Always hated the second day and especially after lunch. Odds were an incident was going to happen. A good second day was getting to
    last instructor session without any problems except for some idiot instructor not rolling his window down when riding w/ a student. Yeah I am old noticed I said rolling the window down not putting the windown down.
    Curse Dave Bryan and his stats. I had not pity for the poor cold instructor
    whose students got balck falg because they were wimps.

I suspect a schools now making the motion of rolling the window down as the offending car and instructor pass pit out has no effect.

Second day of herding trials is a lot more relaxed in comparision especially if you got a Q the first day.

Dave Apker and the collies

So Dave?
    How many schools were you the coordinator for anyway?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    So Dave?
    How many schools were you the coordinator for anyway?
    Hundreds, maybe thousands ... obviously ...

When will we know if we are accepted? I have never done a BMWCCA event, so I don't know the acceptance procedure.

I was a little concerned about how we do register....sending in a check with our driver's license copy (birthday, DL #, etc) and insurance card. I had to mail that from the PO.
    2004 325xi
    1990 Porsche 944 S2 - Track Car
    1983 Porsche 911 Targa
    1980 BMW R65

Quote Originally Posted by VaSteve View Post
    When will we know if we are accepted? I have never done a BMWCCA event, so I don't know the acceptance procedure.

I was a little concerned about how we do register....sending in a check with our driver's license copy (birthday, DL #, etc) and insurance card. I had to mail that from the PO.
    Come on Steve, you can list your Porkchop by name and not just include "other toys." The beatings here are very mild compared to Dorkiphus.
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson Button View Post
    Come on Steve, you can list your Porkchop by name and not just include "other toys." The beatings here are very mild compared to Dorkiphus.
    Ok, done.
    2004 325xi
    1990 Porsche 944 S2 - Track Car
    1983 Porsche 911 Targa
    1980 BMW R65

Banned
    Dave 's stats Dave Bryan's. never put a lot of credence into stats since i believe you can make stats support anything you want to say. However, experience running schools proved me wrong and Da e's stats were a greater predictor of student behavior.

You ladies running schools are more predictable than sheep or Dems when the control the WH, the Senate and the House.

Dave Apker

I got my registration and check out on Feb 2nd, but I believe that i neglected to include my drivers license and insurance information

Is it ok to go ahead and send those on separately?

Quote Originally Posted by fpol View Post
    I got my registration and check out on Feb 2nd, but I believe that i neglected to include my drivers license and insurance information

Is it ok to go ahead and send those on separately?
    You should contact Doug Verner.

Click here: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...tee&Itemid=130

Thanks...

is this event full? is there a walk up policy?

Thx,

Mark Simons

I sent couple of PM to Doug but I haven't heard anything back about it. I guess it means take a hint. I will be there either way to photograph from the track side.
    2004 M3 Silver Gray, ZCP 19", UUC SSK w/ DSSR

I told Mark how to contact Doug directly. Unfortunately (for him) the event is full.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by skim07 View Post
    I sent couple of PM to Doug but I haven't heard anything back about it. I guess it means take a hint. I will be there either way to photograph from the track side.
    Yup, that's what I plan on doing... this one wasn't in the budget for me, so I figure I'll just take the camera out on Saturday and snap away.
    :: Paul ::
    www.tenfifteen.net

Thread Information