Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
March 21-22 @ SPR
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: March 21-22 @ SPR

March 21-22 @ SPR

Got the registration form all squared away.
    The registration period to mail your form is February 2 - February 7.
    You may pre-register here.

Driving school information here.
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 01-24-2009 at 01:30 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thanks Steve. You gonna make it up this way (SP, VIR) for any events this summer?
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirichlet View Post
    Thanks Steve. You gonna make it up this way (SP, VIR) for any events this summer?
    Signed up for VIR next month. Doubtful I'll get any further north although I would like to get back to Mid-Ohio.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Technical Inspection?

I registered for this event, which will be my first event with the club. How many days in advance can we get the technical inspection done? I'm going to have my car in for service this week and could get it inspected, but it will be more than a month in advance.

Registration for March 21 - 22 NCC Drivers' School extended ...

Registration for the March 21 - 22 NCC Drivers' School @ Summit Point Raceway - Main Circuit has been extended until February 14th. Please tell your friends and encourage new students to sign up for this event. The more the merrier! I won't be able to make this one, however, and I will miss you all!
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

Sorry to hear that Tom...

You know I'll be there.
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

Can I come and watch this one to see how it goes before taking the plunge?

Have Fun,
    Rick

P.S. - I can take photos while I watch.
    Last edited by CoolToolGuy; 02-09-2009 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Add P.S.
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Absolutely yes to both!
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Hey guys,

Just want to see how open the club is for registering for this event with non-bmw's ?

I've done an HPDE with the NJ BMW crew, and to my surprise no one gave me any grief .

Ron

What's a non-BMW?

Seriously, we allow all makes but there are certain restrictions such as no SUVs, convertibles, non-registered race cars, etc. The website under Chapter Programs, Driver Schools should give all the details.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Hello all, i read a few posts up that the reg period has been extended untill Feb 14th.. I Have not done any HPDE events and want to get into it. As a first time HPDE driver do i have to do both days or can i do either sat or sunday.

Thank you all for your help
    - Mike

Priority is given to those who do two days,
    If you can only do one day, I would recommend Saturday over Sunday.
    But would strongly recommend both days.
    Especially for your first time.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by rpm620 View Post
    I Have not done any HPDE events and want to get into it. As a first time HPDE driver do i have to do both days or can i do either sat or sunday.
    - Mike
    Do both days. You'll be kicking yourself at the end of the day If you only do one.
    Trust me on this one <--- by that, I mean, trust me on this, and do both days
    Last edited by Dirichlet; 02-11-2009 at 03:19 PM.
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

Quote Originally Posted by Dirichlet View Post
    Do both days. You'll be kicking yourself at the end of the day If you only do one.
    Trust me on this one
    I think you need to sleep on what you learned the first day and it all clicks on the second.

I'm always much better on Sunday.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    I think you need to sleep on what you learned the first day and it all clicks on the second.

I'm always much better on Sunday.

Really, you are???
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Thread Information