Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
registration(s) on COE

Thread: registration(s) on COE

registration(s) on COE

The registration period for the Drivers' Schools should be listed on the main website's "Calendar of Events"... IMHO.

~Colin
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Something is not working properly.
    As soon as Doug sends me a file we can determine when registration will open.

Edit: I think registration will open next week even if we need to come up with a plan B.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

There are many things still TBD. Please be patient ...

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    There are many things still TBD. Please be patient ...
    Will do. I just didn't want to miss a deadline

Thank you.
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Something is not working properly.
    As soon as Doug sends me a file we can determine when registration will open.

Edit: I think registration will open next week even if we need to come up with a plan B.

The registration window is saying that mail in registration will begin next week (1/23/08), but will not allow registration. Is this correct, or are the mail in dates going to move out a week until this is straightened out? Just curious if we all need to scramble this weekend.

Thanks!

2004 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by VA 330Ci View Post
    The registration window is saying that mail in registration will begin next week (1/23/08), but will not allow registration. Is this correct, or are the mail in dates going to move out a week until this is straightened out? Just curious if we all need to scramble this weekend.

Thanks!
    As soon as we get answers, we will let everyone know. Thanks for being patient with the process.

There is no need to scramble.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Registration information finalized. Please visit:

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...=43&Itemid=161

Thread Information