Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Tarheel BMW HPDS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tarheel BMW HPDS

Awesome...still want to leave around 10 Scany? Are you going to swing by to pick up my junks?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    Awesome...still want to leave around 10 Scany? Are you going to swing by to pick up my junks?

I need to get out of the embassy and the city earlier I think, so that I don't block traffic into the garage and get into to much rushtraffic around here. but we can stop and have breakfast somewhere before we stop by you. I'm hoping to get out of here before 8. So I guess we'll end up at your place around 9-9:30. Is that cool?

You need room for more than your tires? Just so i can plan my packing. You know me, I bring all I can find except that little thing I really need.

Wow, that is early...I really should get state inspection Friday morning so I was hoping to go at 7:30 and be back by 8:30. Sounds like you're leaving right at rush hour....it should work either way.

I'll need to bring some tools, track box, wheels/tires.....we can throw Odie in your truck too!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

You leave too much later and you will be in bumper to bumper traffic past Fredricksburg.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    Wow, that is early...I really should get state inspection Friday morning so I was hoping to go at 7:30 and be back by 8:30. Sounds like you're leaving right at rush hour....it should work either way.

I'll need to bring some tools, track box, wheels/tires.....we can throw Odie in your truck too!
    It's either that or after 9:30. Traffic around here isn't bad before 8, but after that Mass. Ave. gets sort of annoying. I have no idea of traffic on I-395 South or I-95 South around these times.

That would be a freakin' kennel back there

got the new seat sliders from Corbeau today and installed them. Funny they were allowed to produce the old ones. Came apart almost just looking at it. Maybe that's why I didn't have to say much before they sent me new ones.

Almost there now. Small tweaks on the camera mount and a new chain tensioner seal and I'm ready to go

So what was Sunday like?
    I saw 33 degrees with snow and I headed home at 7:00 AM.
    Hit some heavy rain and some minor hydroplaning on the way home.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I got two runs in. The first was just as it started raining, but it was good. Relatively to the rest The Instructors that ran first almost got a dry run I think. After my second they pulled the plug so we could get home before the storm.

6-7 hours driving in sleet and snow, and a Cadillac CTS spinning into the ditch later we're home again

Good weekend. I learned a lot in the rain and got pretty close to the edge of traction out of turn 6a at one point. Unfortunately the Supra didn't get away with it..

It's snowing by me.
    I saw one fender bender and a few cars spun on on ramps.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I beat the storm. I left around 10:30 and drove through about two hours of rain then it was dry the rest of the way home.

Even though it rained the entire time the huge amount of wet track time was awesome! I learned a great amount of valuable info.
    RRT Racing Crew Member

The new surface made it interesting too.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    The new surface made it interesting too.
    Very true.

Most of us who showed up Friday evening never got a chance to see the sealer in the dry to know where exactly it is and isn't. I'm still not sure if it's in T6-6a and T2 and T10.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Thread Information