Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area

Quote Originally Posted by JME View Post
    I'm down!

Name's Jim, I just moved here and a guy over at the DC region SCCA site sent me this way.

I was faily active in the Golden Gate Chapter of BMWCCA back in California, and while I won;t have the time I did there I hope to make it to a few autocrosses and maybe meet up a weekend or two. I live pretty close to the Double T, so that works great for me.
    Hi Jim - check out http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Our full autocross schedule is ready.

So I skipped last week to do the Winter Drive.

Annapolis Double T - sounds like a nice option - did you guys do it?

If not, let's schedule it for this weekend. As for me, Saturday works best this week - Sunday is booked up.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

How about Saturday, 9:00 at the Annapolis Double T?

12 Defense St, Annapolis, MD

Let me know if you're interested.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

doesn't look good for me tomorrow AM.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Okay, I guess no meet this week.

Let's plan for next week - 2/14 or 2/15.

Annapolis Double T looks good to me.

Here are some other choices (for future use):
    • Honey Bee Diner - Glen Burnie
    • Sanders' Corner - Towson/Loch Raven reservoir
    Feel free to add to the list - plenty of choices is a good thing!

Have Fun,
    Rick

So I have one vote for Sunday 2/15 at the Annapolis Double T - any more takers?

Have Fun,
    Rick

Valentine's Day weekend no good for me
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    ^^

Though I do admit Sunday's are a better day.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Yeah, its turning out that way for me too.

So we skip another week and try for 2/21-2/22.

Have Fun,
    Rick

I really like this idea of getting together early in the day before stuff starts happening
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    I really like this idea of getting together early in the day before stuff starts happening
    Yeah, Yeah, me too. Sort of like - get together with the Bimmer faithful early, get your head screwed on straight, and go out to meet the day!? (don't tell your significant other that )

Have Fun,
    Rick
    Last edited by CoolToolGuy; 02-13-2009 at 03:19 PM.

Oh she likes these early morning meets. They're perfect for her to peacefully sleep late.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

^^

Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    Yeah, its turning out that way for me too.

So we skip another week and try for 2/21-2/22.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    I'd love to come along. I'm gonna try and get some more area 7 series owners out, too (they seem to be reticent, as most of the BMW Club socials tend to be filled with 3 series and late model owners and have little in common with us older 7 serires owners).
    2001 740i Sport/2005 330ci ZHP

http://www.midatlantic7s.com

For me for this weekeknd it is shaping up to be either Saturday or early (8:00) Sunday - family commitment.

Any thoughts? As it sits, we are looking at the Annapolis Double T. I'm liking that, but open to alternatives.

Have Fun,
    Rick

Thread Information