Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area

how about 12p noon instead? 9am is too early plus i may have some others coming as well.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    how about 12p noon instead? 9am is too early plus i may have some others coming as well.
    Geez, noon on Sunday is typically harder for me to do - but if that's what you decide I'll see if I can fit it in. Keep us posted.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    Geez, noon on Sunday is typically harder for me to do - but if that's what you decide I'll see if I can fit it in. Keep us posted.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    how about 10:30a or 11am?

how about 10:30a or 11am?
    Better.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

let's do 10:30a. anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
    Too late for me. How crowded is the venue at 10:30a? Sunday mornings are big breakfast mornings.

Vic
    at 10:30a, i'm sure we'll be waiting for a table; although since i live so close, i can go early and get a table or seats at the bar. there will definitely be limited parking at that time, but there's a parking garage that we can use (i'll check that out later today).

what time would be good for u Vic?

well, i thought i may have a few others join us which is why i originally wanted to start later. if its just me, Vic, and Rick, then I can do 9am

9:00 is even better for me.

Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I hope it won't be a problem if I don't drive my 1er - it is in the shop having a Limited Slip installed, and there was a delay. I won't get it back until next week.
    The best I can offer is my Pontiac Montana. It's not as far off as you might think - it has Kidney Grills, and a BMWCCA sticker on the rear window.

Have Fun,
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    9:00 is even better for me.

Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I hope it won't be a problem if I don't drive my 1er - it is in the shop having a Limited Slip installed, and there was a delay. I won't get it back until next week.
    The best I can offer is my Pontiac Montana. It's not as far off as you might think - it has Kidney Grills, and a BMWCCA sticker on the rear window.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    9am it is. i was hoping to see that 1 series. i guess next time

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
    At Eggspectations? On University Blvd.?

Vic
    yep, thats the official address. to me, its at the intersection of Rt 108 and Snowden River Parkway

9am it is. i was hoping to see that 1 series. i guess next time
    I put out the order to have it done next week so I can take it on the Winter Drive. So here's hoping. . .

Have Fun,
    Rick

good meeting you yesterday Rick. can't wait to that 135 this weekend.

good meeting you yesterday Rick. can't wait to that 135 this weekend.
    Thanks Paul - likewise. I like the informal chat, along with searching out new breakfast sites that might lead to other meals out, and getting a little ride out of it, too.

Latest word is that my car will be done on Tuesday - I'm undergoing serious twin-turbo withdrawal!

Have Fun,
    Rick

I'm all for a weekend morning meet at say Double T in Annapolis! My new 328i is in production, though, so I'm guessing I won't be picking it up for at least another month.

I'm down!

Name's Jim, I just moved here and a guy over at the DC region SCCA site sent me this way.

I was faily active in the Golden Gate Chapter of BMWCCA back in California, and while I won;t have the time I did there I hope to make it to a few autocrosses and maybe meet up a weekend or two. I live pretty close to the Double T, so that works great for me.

Thread Information