Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area

Brunch anyone?

How about a Sunday brunch at Yellow Fin in Edgewater (basically Annapolis) on either May 3 or May 24 (the only two weekends in May I can join the group due to travel for work). Their website: http://www.yellowfinrest.com/yellowfinrestaurant.html

It sits right on the water and offers great food and views!
    09 328i, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Comfort Access
    09 535xi, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Sirius/XM

Quote Originally Posted by My2005_745Li View Post
    I'm down with that. But if it takes place at 10 am or later, shouldn't we call this event a "brunch" instead of a breakfast.
    Brunch works for me!

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Quote Originally Posted by Swooz View Post
    How about a Sunday brunch at Yellow Fin in Edgewater (basically Annapolis) on either May 3 or May 24 (the only two weekends in May I can join the group due to travel for work). Their website: http://www.yellowfinrest.com/yellowfinrestaurant.html

It sits right on the water and offers great food and views!
    YellowFin is a nice place, never been there for brunch though. While the location and view is outstanding, I've always thought their food was just so-so. Hopefully brunch is better
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

looks like its just me and Rick this Sunday. anyone else joining?

well Rick I hate to do this to you, but I gotta back out for tomorrow AM. something just came up and for some reason it must be done first thing tomorrow. i'll catch you at the next event

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    well Rick I hate to do this to you, but I gotta back out for tomorrow AM. something just came up and for some reason it must be done first thing tomorrow. i'll catch you at the next event
    No problem, I need to check out Jimmy's for (by?) myself. . .

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Talking Breakfast this weekend, April 4?

Anybody up for breakfast on Saturday?
    09 328i, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Comfort Access
    09 535xi, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Sirius/XM

Quote Originally Posted by Swooz View Post
    Anybody up for breakfast on Saturday?
    Maybe, I have to check the home calendar. Perhaps at The HoneyBee Diner?

7346 Ritchie Hwy
    Glen Burnie, MD 21061
    (410) 761-0477

I'll check and get back.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Sat would work for me; Sun is have AM plans

amazingly, nothing on the NCC calendar for Sat
    Last edited by pseto; 03-31-2009 at 10:24 AM.

Say, that diner is close to me and I love fat breakfasts on Sunday Morning. I'll see if the wife and kiddies wanna go play with the car guys for the 4/19 event.
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

So - Is there interest for Saturday, 4/4 at the Honey Bee Diner at 9:00?

Have Fun,
    Rick

Cool

I could do Saturday 04 April, count me in for breakfast!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

I just found out I have a board meeting on Sunday, April 19th. I can't make the Towson breakfast that I requested.

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Is 9:30 Sat a good time?
    I'm at the Audi event at Fedex fairly early that day.

Marlon

Quote Originally Posted by setpole View Post
    Is 9:30 Sat a good time?
    I'm at the Audi event at Fedex fairly early that day.

Marlon
    So far we have used 9:00 as the meet time - it depends on what the other folks think. . .

Have Fun,
    Rick

Thread Information