Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    I would like to do a schedule - I need to see the club calendar so we can see what weeks we have to rule out first, then plan for the open weeks.

For me, I'm planning on going to Summit Point for Driver's Ed on 3/21-3/22, so I'm out that week. If that makes it a no-go we plan for the next available weekend.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    The calendar of events is always here:

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...list&Itemid=46

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    OK, M we're catering to you this weekend, will you show?
    Ya'll are a bunch of early birds, aren't you!

At this point, I'm not commiting to it; but I'd say there's a good chance I'll make it. I'll confirm by Friday.

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    There is a Cracker Barrel just over the state line in PA on I-83 - a good hike, but possible.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    There's also a Cracker Barrel at 95 & 543 in the Bel Air/Churchville area.

Quote Originally Posted by X5worldMichelle View Post
    There's also a Cracker Barrel at 95 & 543 in the Bel Air/Churchville area.
    Jeez - first we couldn't get her to come out, now she's got all the cool locations

Just kidding with you, of course!

Have Fun,

Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

M - you better get your butt in gear and come to the diner on Saturday. I don't want to be the only female (and higher authority) present at the table (lol).
    09 328i, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Comfort Access
    09 535xi, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Sirius/XM

Quote Originally Posted by Swooz View Post
    M - you better get your butt in gear and come to the diner on Saturday. I don't want to be the only female (and higher authority) present at the table (lol).
    It's on Sunday -- not Saturday! If you go on Saturday, you won't just be the only female member present, you'll be the only member present! LOL

Consider this me confirming. I'll be there...most likely with a filthy X5.

Quote Originally Posted by X5worldMichelle View Post
    It's on Sunday -- not Saturday! If you go on Saturday, you won't just be the only female member present, you'll be the only member present! LOL

Consider this me confirming. I'll be there...most likely with a filthy X5.
    cool, it'll be great to see you M
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

cool, it'll be great to see you M
    Same here, Paul! Even if it's at nine o'clock in the freaking morning!

i've added this weekend's breakfast on the calendar of events

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?v...list&Itemid=46

let me know if i need to change the wording or need something added/removed.

maybe i should have added 'hosted by X5WorldMichelle'

so far, its me, Swooz, X5WorldMichelle, CoolToolGuy. anyone else joining us?

if anyone is interested in driving up together as a caravan, feel free to start one and we can figure out a good meeting point.

maybe i should have added 'hosted by X5WorldMichelle'
    Haha!

bump for Sunday morning breakfast...anyone else joining us?

I just learned that the diner is 2 miles from where I worked (Camp Millstad on Whitaker Mill Rd.) for many summers and school breaks as a teen. I have many fond memories of the place. I think I'll join you guys for breakfast and head over to the camp afterwards.
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

Here's who will be there tomorrow morning:
    1. X5worldMichelle
    2. pseto
    3. swooz
    4. CoolToolGuy
    5. My2005 745Li

Anyone else?

Oops, I meant Sunday. Thanks for setting me straight 'M'. Okay I just talked Cary into driving an hour for breakfast. We'll be there, but my new ride is a bit dirty. It looked fabulous last weekend after I washed and waxed it.
    09 328i, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Comfort Access
    09 535xi, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Sirius/XM

Thread Information