Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    I should have a kicthen pass this Saturday so I will possibly be joining in on the fun and games this weekend. Keep us updated on the time and place.
    you gonna meet us at the Park-and-Ride too?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    you gonna meet us at the Park-and-Ride too?
    Which side of the street are we meeting on? There's an East and a West Park & Ride on Broken Land Parkway, thanks in advance...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    Which side of the street are we meeting on? There's an East and a West Park & Ride on Broken Land Parkway, thanks in advance...
    hmm...never knew that since i've been there once and that was 10 yrs ago. if i'm coming from I95 and take 32W to get off on BLP, what side is that?

worse case, i'll find both sides and ride around till i find someone

They are on both sides of Brokenland Parkway, just after you get off of 32 (both on the same side of 32), so they are easy to get to. I'll be heading out at 7:45 or so, and will have my phone on (410.375.4899). See you at the park&ride.

And I let as many of the 7 owners know (but for a lot of them it was simply too short notice to get out of previous commitments.) I did note it on our new website: http://www.midatlantic7s.com
    Last edited by ChrisV; 02-20-2009 at 05:09 PM. Reason: typos
    2001 740i Sport/2005 330ci ZHP

http://www.midatlantic7s.com

+1

Steve Chung is riding with me. We will try to meet up with the peeps at the P&R.
    Last edited by My2005_745Li; 02-20-2009 at 11:37 PM.
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

wow, we're up to 10+ people...very cool see you guys in the morning.

whoever gets there first, get a table for 10-12

We had 9 (or was it 10?) show up at Double T, and I'd say a good time was had by all.

This week the choice is Sanders Corner near Loch Raven Reservoir, on the North side of Baltimore: http://www.sanderscorner.net/

We haven't firmed up the day, so let's hear who can come when.

The location is easy to find - I695; get off at Loch Raven/Cromwell Bridge; go out Cromwell Bridge for a couple miles, and its on the left.

This is about breakfast, but the roads in the area make for some very nice driving and, if desired, we can have a short, non-sanctioned 'tour' afterwards.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

yep, good time last Sat. we only had 9 people b/c i thought JME might show up.

looks like Sat is a no-go for me now

Cool

I'm down with Saturday, Sunday's don't work for me. I'll monitor the site and see which day wins out.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Any other takers? I don't relish being the tiebreaker. . .

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Smile

This weekend we are available only on Saturday and the spot is perfect!

Okay, its now Thursday, and the count is 3-Sat. only and 1-Sun. only.

I'll make the call, and Paul will have to suffer through a weekend without a BMW breakfast.

Saturday it is, 9:00 at Sanders Corner. Anyone interested please post here so we have an idea how many to expect.

http://sanderscorner.net/

The address is: 2260 Cromwell Bridge Rd. Parkville, MD 21234

Hope to see you there!

Have Fun,
    Rick

Sander's Corner is a great spot...not too far from me at all! Nice roads with lots of twisties, too!

9:00 is waaaaay too early for me, though! Have fun, guys!

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Quote Originally Posted by X5worldMichelle View Post
    Sander's Corner is a great spot...not too far from me at all! Nice roads with lots of twisties, too!

9:00 is waaaaay too early for me, though! Have fun, guys!
    Aww, come on - it would be great for more than one girl to show (I think Swooz would like it) - give up Letterman for one Friday night and join us!

Have Fun,
    Rick

Thread Information