Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    Aww, come on - it would be great for more than one girl to show (I think Swooz would like it) - give up Letterman for one Friday night and join us!

Have Fun,
    Rick
    nice try, i cant get M to come to a social for like 2 years now

have fun Sat everyone; i'll hope to catch you next weekend
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    Aww, come on - it would be great for more than one girl to show (I think Swooz would like it) - give up Letterman for one Friday night and join us!

Have Fun,
    Rick
    Can't make it this Saturday...maybe the next time you're up this way.

BTW... Leno > Letterman

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    nice try, i cant get M to come to a social for like 2 years now

have fun Sat everyone; i'll hope to catch you next weekend
    HAHAHA....more like just over a year. Considering the closest social is well over an hour away from me, it's a little tough to make! Get one going in the Towson or Bel Air area, and I'm there!

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Wow, I get the chance to meet another female BMW member and she can't make it...

Any other Beamer girls out there that don't think 9 a.m. is too early???

I need to take a rain check for tomorrow...bummer. Our USNA middies want us to rescue them from a long, trying week at the Academy. Besides my husband has an ear infection (could be the pencil I stick in his ear at night...) and wants to hang close to home.

Perhaps next weekend???
    09 328i, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Comfort Access
    09 535xi, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Sirius/XM

Quote Originally Posted by Swooz View Post
    I need to take a rain check for tomorrow...bummer. Our USNA middies want us to rescue them from a long, trying week at the Academy. Besides my husband has an ear infection (could be the pencil I stick in his ear at night...) and wants to hang close to home.

Perhaps next weekend???
    I have an idea - ditch the hubby and bring the middies to breakfast - there is a lake nearby

Kidding - what a shame, hubby knows the area well.

We'll see you when we see you!

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Okay - I picked up another participant (Tom - TP 135i) from 1Addicts - I lured him in with my Performance Exhaust - he wants to hear it.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

No worries, I don't think we have any plans for the next couple of weekends. Cary said he felt like the oddball last Saturday (he currently drives a TL). I told him if he'd just brake down and get his 5 series he'd fit right in (lol).
    09 328i, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Comfort Access
    09 535xi, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Sirius/XM

Cool

So is the two 135's and a 323i making the trek tomorrow?
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

I'd love to come out, but I have appointments both mornings this weekend.
    2001 740i Sport/2005 330ci ZHP

http://www.midatlantic7s.com

Baltimore Breakfast Club

Am interested in 'joining' the BBC. LOL. Is it still on? Paige, new member, 87 535is Euro....

Quote Originally Posted by yesfan View Post
    Am interested in 'joining' the BBC. LOL. Is it still on? Paige, new member, 87 535is Euro....
    Glad to have you - stay tuned. . .

Have Fun,
    Rick

Hope everyone had fun yesterday at Sander's Corner. How was the parking? Their two tiny lots don't leave many options for people who are obsessed with avoiding door-dings!

whats the plan for next weekend? right now, i can do Sat only
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I can't do either day next weekend.

Cool

I can do Saturday as well; however I think CoolToolGuy is looking at scheduling these to give them a little more structure and allowing for planning. I think we discussed going to an every other weekend format, but we didn't discuss when the new format would begin. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Thread Information