Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisV View Post
    I'd love to come along. I'm gonna try and get some more area 7 series owners out, too (they seem to be reticent, as most of the BMW Club socials tend to be filled with 3 series and late model owners and have little in common with us older 7 serires owners).
    Bring all the 7 series guys that you can, we'd love to have you guys. do you guys have your own specific meets?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    For me for this weekeknd it is shaping up to be either Saturday or early (8:00) Sunday - family commitment.

Any thoughts? As it sits, we are looking at the Annapolis Double T. I'm liking that, but open to alternatives.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    both days are looking OK for me at this point and Annapolis Double T is OK with me. since both of you guys are coming from the north, maybe we can meet somewhere and rally to Annapolis?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Bring all the 7 series guys that you can, we'd love to have you guys. do you guys have your own specific meets?
    We've had 7 series meets based on the membership of the boards at e38.org. The most recent was a meet in Philly of a bunch of us east coasters. I'm trying to put togehter a specific Baltimore area (well, maybe mid-atlantic area) E38 owners group, and try and get a bunch of these local owners together (There are dozens of Sport versions and modified ones just in the area of baltimore county I'm in that I'm going to try to contact). It does tend to be a slightly more mature crowd. But I know that they'd be interested in meeting up at socials and doing some of the club tours.

both days are looking OK for me at this point and Annapolis Double T is OK with me. since both of you guys are coming from the north, maybe we can meet somewhere and rally to Annapolis?
    Sounds like a plan. Saturday might be best for me. Where and when woudl we like to meet up? Maybe I can get some of the other 7s on short notice, too.
    2001 740i Sport/2005 330ci ZHP

http://www.midatlantic7s.com

We've had 7 series meets based on the membership of the boards at e38.org. The most recent was a meet in Philly of a bunch of us east coasters. I'm trying to put togehter a specific Baltimore area (well, maybe mid-atlantic area) E38 owners group, and try and get a bunch of these local owners together (There are dozens of Sport versions and modified ones just in the area of baltimore county I'm in that I'm going to try to contact). It does tend to be a slightly more mature crowd. But I know that they'd be interested in meeting up at socials and doing some of the club tours.

Sounds like a plan. Saturday might be best for me. Where and when woudl we like to meet up? Maybe I can get some of the other 7s on short notice, too.
    It's time to get those guys out to ChapterFest!!! Happening on 09/26/09!!!

Turns out Saturday or Sunday morning will work. I have something Sunday afternoon at 3 pm, but I think I can get some more of the 7s out on Sunday.

We've had 7 series meets based on the membership of the boards at e38.org. The most recent was a meet in Philly of a bunch of us east coasters. I'm trying to put togehter a specific Baltimore area (well, maybe mid-atlantic area) E38 owners group, and try and get a bunch of these local owners together (There are dozens of Sport versions and modified ones just in the area of baltimore county I'm in that I'm going to try to contact). It does tend to be a slightly more mature crowd. But I know that they'd be interested in meeting up at socials and doing some of the club tours..
    wow, thats great. didnt know you guys were getting together. we'd love to have you guys at all of our events too (shameless plug). are most of the guys CCA members?

what about the Columbia Park-and-Ride on Rt 32 and Snowden River Pkwy? We can then take 32->97->50; at least thats the fastest way to get to Annapolis. if there's somewhere else thats more centrally located, thats OK with me

what about CoolToolGuy and JC5? you guys wanna meet up to?

I think a number of the guys on the e38.org board are also CCA members, but some aren't. And I know that most of the local 7 series owners I'm going to be trying to recruit aren't (yet).

I need to see how to get this fledgling group of Baltimore area 7 owners connected to the CCA as a SIG.

Oh, and the park and ride is fine by me, on either day.
    Last edited by ChrisV; 02-17-2009 at 01:08 PM. Reason: ps

It looks like Saturday is the better day this week - yes?

Let's set the day, and go from there.

As for a meet-up, its a little out of the way for me - I would normally take 95 - 895 - 97, and stay on the East side all the way down.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

I'd love to come along. I'm gonna try and get some more area 7 series owners out, too (they seem to be reticent, as most of the BMW Club socials tend to be filled with 3 series and late model owners and have little in common with us older 7 serires owners).
    Well I'm a 1 Series owner with a 7 Series owner's birthdate.

No fences here, just breakfast and good conversation. I think we would have to draw the line at burnouts or drifting in the parking lot (not likely from the 7 Series folks), but other than that it should be a loose collaboration.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Cool

I should have a kicthen pass this Saturday so I will possibly be joining in on the fun and games this weekend. Keep us updated on the time and place.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

looks like Sat is a good day for most people. how about meeting at the Annapolis Double T at 9am? For those wanting to meet at the Columbia Park-and-Ride, we'll meet at 8:15a

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    looks like Sat is a good day for most people. how about meeting at the Annapolis Double T at 9am? For those wanting to meet at the Columbia Park-and-Ride, we'll meet at 8:15a
    Sounds good to me - for those who use GPS or Mapquest:

12 Defense St, Annapolis, MD

Have Fun,
    Rick

If the weather holds out Saturday, I'll be seeing Paul at 8:15 at the park and ride. Still trying to get more 7ers to show up.

so far, its me, Zach, Chris, and Rick. anyone else?

Smile Double-T!

I don't have my 328i yet (sob!), but I'll call my hubby and see about meeting up with the group on Saturday at the Double-T in Annapolis. Perhaps looking at other Beamers will sooth my lost soul.

My car arrived at the Port in NJ yesterday so I don't think I'll be taking delivery on Saturday as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooz View Post
    I don't have my 328i yet (sob!), but I'll call my hubby and see about meeting up with the group on Saturday at the Double-T in Annapolis. Perhaps looking at other Beamers will sooth my lost soul.

My car arrived at the Port in NJ yesterday so I don't think I'll be taking delivery on Saturday as planned.
    alright, the more, the merrier.

that would make a total of 7 people (me, JME, zchild, cooltoolguy, chrisv, swooz and hubby). who ever gets there first should grab a table JME that might be you!!
    Last edited by pseto; 02-18-2009 at 04:35 PM.

Thread Information