Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area

Okay, so what do we have?

Left to my own devices I'd go for Wagon Wheel, but I'm open to Columbia if there is interest.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

sorry, had a late night yesterday. don't think i'll be leaving the house today with all the inaugruation stuff going on. maybe next weekend?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    sorry, had a late night yesterday. don't think i'll be leaving the house today with all the inaugruation stuff going on. maybe next weekend?
    No big deal. I headed up 83, and turned over 1200 miles on the way, so I ended my break-in preiod. By 1201 miles I had it over 100. High for the run was 121.1 MPH as noted by my GPS. I also noted that my speedo is off by about 5MPH at an indicated 80 - Probably the winter tires. Took the back roads back, and had a great reacquaintance with some old favorites in the new car.

Next weekend - I would be interested in some place that has a TV and would tune it to SpeedTV for the 24 Hours of Daytona. Not a hard requirement, but it would be a nice added touch.

Any suggestions for next week?

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

How was the Wagon Wheel? I haven't been there since I went to Hereford High up the street many moons ago.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

Quote Originally Posted by JC5 View Post
    How was the Wagon Wheel? I haven't been there since I went to Hereford High up the street many moons ago.
    Good basic breakfast. They don't turn the heat up too far, maybe they are planning on a big crowd to heat it up. The coffee was good.

Have Fun,
    Rick

It's not changed much then in 20 years My parents also frequent the Pioneer House up the street
    Supercharged '03 530

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    No big deal. I headed up 83, and turned over 1200 miles on the way, so I ended my break-in preiod. By 1201 miles I had it over 100. High for the run was 121.1 MPH as noted by my GPS. I also noted that my speedo is off by about 5MPH at an indicated 80 - Probably the winter tires. Took the back roads back, and had a great reacquaintance with some old favorites in the new car.
    121 mph on public roads?

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    121 mph on public roads?
    Oh, Wait - I must have been looking at km/h. . . That's right, ossifer

Have Fun,
    Rick

Any suggestions for this weekend?

If it is Sunday, it would be nice to watch the 24 Hours of Daytona - if we can find a restaurant with SpeedTV.

Have Fun,
    Rick

Any suggestions for this weekend?

If it is Sunday, it would be nice to watch the 24 Hours of Daytona - if we can find a restaurant with SpeedTV.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    I can do Sunday. Eggspectations in Columbia has a TV, but I'm not sure if they get the speed channel since i've never seen it on in there.

maybe i can recruit a few people at the Annual Party on Sat. are you going?

anyone else wanna take a nice drive Sunday AM?

Could be in for a little bit
    Supercharged '03 530

Eggspectations sounds good to me. Pick a time.

I'll google it to get an address.

Have Fun,
    Rick

what about 9am to beat the church crowd?

Banned
    Oh, Wait - I must have been looking at km/h. . . That's right, ossifer

Have Fun,
    Rick
    You did check the speed rating of your winter tires right?

Dave Apker and the collies

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan View Post
    You did check the speed rating of your winter tires right?

Dave Apker and the collies
    Oh, Yeah - Dunlop Winter Sport 3d - V=149 MPH (sustained) - room to spare, especially for the short bursts just to satisfy yourself that your equipment can get you there.

Just a note to clarify: this thread is about breakfast - I certainly do not intend to involve the participants in a weekly top-end contest. I just happened to reach a point last week that beckoned to me to press down on the loud pedal for a minute or two. Now back to our regularly-scheduled programming.

Have Fun,
    Rick

Thread Information