Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Weekend Diner/Dive Breakfast Meet-Ups - Baltimore Area

i should be good for Sat AM

should i put this on the calendar?

so far, its CoolToolGuy, ZChild, SetPole, Swooz, and me

anyone else?
    Last edited by pseto; 04-02-2009 at 10:35 PM.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Cool

I say put it on the calendar and include 9:00AM as the time. Are we meeting at the location at 9:00 or meeting to meet and travel to the location?
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    I say put it on the calendar and include 9:00AM as the time. Are we meeting at the location at 9:00 or meeting to meet and travel to the location?
    done
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?v...=com_eventlist

Glen Burnie isnt that far away from Columbia, got a specific route in mind?

Okay, we'll drop off the dog at the groomer's and head over. Glen Burnie? I'm not going to get my new Beamer stolen, right? (lol)

Just hope the rain stops by then. My sinuses have been screaming at me this entire week because of the weather.
    09 328i, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Comfort Access
    09 535xi, Nav, Cold Weather & Prem., Sirius/XM

I'm not going to make it. A good friend of mine just told me her mom's cancer has returned and she's refusing chemo so I'm meeting up with her for an early lunch to offer some much needed support. I've known Sharon for more than 20 years and we've been through a lot together.

Have a great breakfast and raise a glass of OJ in my honor!

well, that leaves me, CoolToolGuy, ZChild, & SetPole

anyone else?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    well, that leaves me, CoolToolGuy, ZChild, & SetPole

anyone else?
    Paul, are we meeting there or meeting at the Park & Ride? If so, what time? Peace out!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    Paul, are we meeting there or meeting at the Park & Ride? If so, what time? Peace out!
    8:30a at the Columbia Park and Ride (Rt 32 and Broken Land Pkwy)

baltimore breakfast club

I would definitely be interested in this. keep me posted on the days and time. I am in Edgewater

Quote Originally Posted by yesfan View Post
    I would definitely be interested in this. keep me posted on the days and time. I am in Edgewater
    Okay - as of this moment we only have the one in Timonium scheduled, but there will be more to come.

In the meantime, if you know of a good breakfast site in your area, post it here and we'll add it to the rotation.

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Smile New place for breakfast

There's a new diner opening soon in the Annapolis Towne Center. I'll find out when and get back to everyone. Lots of parking in the Towne Center garage!

Quote Originally Posted by Swooz View Post
    There's a new diner opening soon in the Annapolis Towne Center. I'll find out when and get back to everyone. Lots of parking in the Towne Center garage!
    Keep on it - perhaps we can christen it!

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Sunday, April 19 is still on for the Nautilus Diner in Timonium.

http://www.thenautilusdiner.com/

I have a comitment that morning, but that doesn't make for a cancellation by itself.

Post up if you're coming, to get an idea how big a table is required.

Have Fun,
    Rick

Thread Information