Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Annual Autocross School - 04/18/09
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: (2009) Annual Autocross School - 04/18/09

(2009) Annual Autocross School - 04/18/09

The National Capital Chapter's Annual Autocross School will be held on April 18, 2009 at the Maryland State Police Training Center in Sykesville, MD. As always, the school is directed at helping those with none or little autocross experience to get their feet wet.

Do you, or someone you know, want to participate in the school???

Please go here and sign-up for a notification when registration opens.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...form&form_id=2

Last year, we filled 90% of the school's capacity with JUST those who signed up on the notification list. Typically, those who jump on the list, get first priority into the school, so it's a good idea to do it!!!

Please spread the word to everyone you know that might be interested!
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 01-11-2009 at 08:35 AM.

Awesome idea for those interested in getting into autocrossing. Sadly, I won't be back in the Mid-Atlantic to teach people to be as slow as I am this year, but Jon is much better at that than I am.

Happy Motoring!

I thought of going, but since I was there last year maybe I should help you out somehow instead, and leave the spots for the others? Let me know Jonathan.

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    I thought of going, but since I was there last year maybe I should help you out somehow instead, and leave the spots for the others? Let me know Jonathan.
    I would like to have the spots be first available to those with very little or no experience.

We would love to have you come and help out!

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I would like to have the spots be first available to those with very little or no experience.

We would love to have you come and help out!
    Excellent! I'll be one of your "little" helpers

how much is the autox school gonna cost? and when do we pay?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    how much is the autox school gonna cost? and when do we pay?
    The cost will be no more than $50 - actual cost TBD as lot cost and insurance cost play a big factor.

You pay when registering.

People who sign-up for the notification list will get first priorty registering, as long as they have minimal experience and are club members.

Cost is going to be $50.00 for members / $90.00 for non-members (hmmm ... sounds like you should just buy the membership for $40.00!) per student. We are going to limit the school to 20 students for the maximum amount of seat time. Cost of the school will include lunch (typically pizza and drinks).

Please sign up on the notification list ASAP. We will start offering invitations to participate in February.
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 01-24-2009 at 08:07 AM.

We have MANY interested in the autocross school already. If you are interested and didn't take the time to get on the list, please do it NOW.

Thanks, and let me know of any questions.

We have hit maximum capacity for the school. Thanks everyone for your interest!

So the school is completely full already?? I had been waiting for a registration link to pop up on the NCC main page. Oh well, I've done it before and had a great time. I enjoyed it much more than the other Autox event I went to because you get so many more runs at the school.
    T2

Quote Originally Posted by Sammyzuko View Post
    So the school is completely full already?? I had been waiting for a registration link to pop up on the NCC main page. Oh well, I've done it before and had a great time. I enjoyed it much more than the other Autox event I went to because you get so many more runs at the school.
    Correct. It's full. Plus the school is aimed at beginners ...

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Correct. It's full. Plus the school is aimed at beginners ...
    I've only done the school + 1 event .... and I'm not very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammyzuko View Post
    I've only done the school + 1 event .... and I'm not very good.
    You need to plan to attend the entire series this year. Sure, you're only guaranteed four timed runs, but stick around for fun runs too. Also, make sure that you're jumping in and getting as many ride alongs as possible.

Need an extra instructor? (even one that sucks at driving... :shifty: )

What traction control?

Thread Information