Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
indicator icons
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: indicator icons

indicator icons

I'm not getting any of the indicator icons for status of threads and forums. It's only happening for this forum, so it's got to be some config item. Any idea what it is?

This is in Firefox, flashblock and adblock plus installed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw View Post
    I'm not getting any of the indicator icons for status of threads and forums. It's only happening for this forum, so it's got to be some config item. Any idea what it is?

This is in Firefox, flashblock and adblock plus installed

Thanks
    I'm not missing them and unless someone else is, not sure.
    Usually the advice I see it to clear out your cache and do a hard refresh.

IE uses control F5. Not sure what FF does.
    Try exiting from the NCC site, clear the cache, come back and refresh.

I did do an upgrade last night and will be doing another one Thursday evening. But I suspect it's a cache issue.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I'm on FF with no problems.

Clear the cache.

nope.
    cleared all cache, cookies, and any other saved data, disabled flashblock and adblock.
    Still no icons.

nope.
    cleared all cache, cookies, and any other saved data, disabled flashblock and adblock.
    Still no icons.
    You are talking about the graphics below your username and things like need thread?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I'm talking about the leftmost column on the overall forums grid and the individual forum grids, and the indicators at the top of every post to the left of the post time. They should have graphics there (yes, I do see them if I log in through IE), but I only see text for some (like Old, Unread), and no graphics.

I'm not having this problem on bimmerforums, r3vlimited, or e30tech (the only other forums I visit regularly)

I'm not having this problem on bimmerforums, r3vlimited, or e30tech (the only other forums I visit regularly)
    They are all using older versions so it could have something to do with the current version. But I run FF on my Mac at home and PC at work.

I need to update to 3.8.0 Thursday night.
    If after you clear the cache and refresh, I'll take a closer look.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

So I'm a new user to these forums, but I'm having issues as well. FF on my work PC, home PC, and home mac all cannot see any icons or smilies, and are introducing formatting issues in places. The errors are consistent. I have cleared cache, cookies, and sessions to no avail.

Using IE the forum renders fine. FF presents issues.
    I'd like to try to help you fix this if you don't mind, as I hate using IE, even if it is IEtab in FF.

Seems like I'm not the only one judging by other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Reach View Post
    Seems like I'm not the only one judging by other threads.
    Is there anyone else having problems?

I use Firefox/3.0.6 on my PC deskstop and laptop.
    3.0.6 on my Mac.

Can you take a screen shot and email me?
    steven@happytogether.com
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Is there anyone else having problems?

I use Firefox/3.0.6 on my PC deskstop and laptop.
    3.0.6 on my Mac.

Can you take a screen shot and email me?
    steven@happytogether.com
    Steven,

No problems on this side. I use the triple package too on a daily basis.

Safari, FF, & IE

The only thing I can think of is a utility that blocks images.
    Something like Norton. Perhaps a firewall setting?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I can't figure it out. I'm still having the same problems on my work laptop and home laptop, but not on my home desktop. They all have the same version of FF, adblock plus, flashblock. The desktop also has noscript on it (the other 2 don't), but it's the one that works. Cookies are being blocked for most sites, but nccbmwcca.org is allowed (along with all my other forums) All private data has been cleared, and everything is up to date.

See the attached image for what I'm seeing within a thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	698  

Let me know now.
    I had hotlinking disabled. Not sure if it would have anything to do with it.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

That may have gotten it. I'll have to check the laptop at home, but the desktop and work laptop are both working again. Thanks!

That may have gotten it. I'll have to check the laptop at home, but the desktop and work laptop are both working again. Thanks!
    If it now works, that is odd.
    I didn't think the hotlink function would cause something like that.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information