Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
User Titles
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: User Titles

User Titles

I have added a title under each username.
    NCC BMW CCA for members and guest for all others.
    This is so when people are viewing classifieds they will know if a member posted the ad.
    And I suppose I can drop the
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 01-16-2007 at 09:14 AM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

But the image NCC BMW CCA member looks nicer

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by pranu View Post

Just my 2 cents.
    :werd:

Quote Originally Posted by pranu View Post

Just my 2 cents.
    It does.
    I'll leave it and continue trying to figure how to use it in the new classifieds section. Currently non-members can post classifieds with approval figuring the ad might be of interest to a member.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

i see there is now an "ncc instructor" label......

how about an ncc bmw racer or competition instructor label...:-)

Quote Originally Posted by mlytle View Post
    i see there is now an "ncc instructor" label......

how about an ncc bmw racer or competition instructor label...:-)
    BMW Club Racer or SCCA Racer?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Is there a reason these titles look like they were done on a 1953 Underwood typewriter?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Is there a reason these titles look like they were done on a 1953 Underwood typewriter?
    I wanted it to look like the first der Bayerische. I will work on it over the weekend to bring it up to date. Maybe an IBM selectric.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Are there going to be titles for members of every club program/activity or just club racers?

Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    Are there going to be titles for members of every club program/activity or just club racers?
    Cool how you found the group membership section.

I don't want to go overboard and hope that people will police the new groups accordingly. Anyone abusing the added groups will force me remove them. I'm not looking for more work.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Banned
    I really think you need to add a sheep herding group to SCCA Racing, BMW Club Racing and Instructors groups. Anyone can race a car or instruct takes a lot more skill and intelligence to get your dog and the sheep to do what you want them to do. It would be similar to the direction and type of corner changing everytime you got there and the corners having a brain! And you car having a mind of its own.

Dave Apker and the collies

Perhaps this more applicable to your interests?

http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/sheep_herding/

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    BMW Club Racer or SCCA Racer?
    steven, i think you are the most responsive web site manager i have ever seen! would you like a job running the local scca site?

marshall
    Last edited by mlytle; 02-04-2007 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mlytle View Post
    stephen, i think you are the most responsive web site manager i have ever seen! would you like a job running the local scca site?

marshall
    Do they pay more than NCC?
    And it's SteVen.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    And it's SteVen.
    dammit, did i do that AGAIN? argh, sorry. i get the same thing when people spell my name with one "L"...

Thread Information