Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Champ Car and ALMS fans

Thread: Champ Car and ALMS fans

Champ Car and ALMS fans

Any Champ Car or ALMS fans in here ?

Anyone going to Sebring ? :smt023

my first post :smt117

Well, I can't say I'm a real Champ Car fan, but I'm heading to Sebring for the 12hr race. We've got a great group of people that have met at Sebring for the last four years. Come visit us at Turn 13 Space 55! (It's just to the right of the public viewing mound) See you there!

bimmer_fahrer (Greg Nolte)

Quote Originally Posted by bimmer_fahrer
    Well, I can't say I'm a real Champ Car fan, but I'm heading to Sebring for the 12hr race. We've got a great group of people that have met at Sebring for the last four years. Come visit us at Turn 13 Space 55! (It's just to the right of the public viewing mound) See you there!

bimmer_fahrer (Greg Nolte)
    I'll try to look ya up !

Neil
    Long Live Champ Car

Thread Information