Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Autocross Meeting - 01/10/09 @ 5:00PM

Thread: (2009) Autocross Meeting - 01/10/09 @ 5:00PM

(2009) Autocross Meeting - 01/10/09 @ 5:00PM

Happy New Year!

We will be having an autocross meeting on Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 5:00PM. All are welcome to attend. We will be discussing the classing system for next year and the associated changes coming. We will keep it fun and informal!

This is after our design time for the upcoming autocrosses and will be held at my townhouse in Aldie, VA, which is on the way back into town from Summit Point.

We will have burgers, hot dogs, beer and snacks.

Directions available here: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...r&iwstate1=dir

Please RSVP in this thread so I know how much food and drink to have on hand.

Thanks!

preggers wifey at home... can't make it.

But, can you just say that, oh, an M50 conversion + tuning + subframe bushings + intake = showroom stock? I mean, it really doesn't do anything, right?

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    preggers wifey at home... can't make it.

But, can you just say that, oh, an M50 conversion + tuning + subframe bushings + intake = showroom stock? I mean, it really doesn't do anything, right?
    You, my friend, are very, very funny.

If I can't make it, I'll give you my suggestions/ideas for some changes. I don't want to start a debate on the message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    If I can't make it, I'll give you my suggestions/ideas for some changes. I don't want to start a debate on the message board.
    Thanks. Just send them to my email.

Bump! Anyone else???

can't make this Sat; have fun guys
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I dont think I'll have much to contribute since I'm quite new in this, but if you need any help of some kind I'll come. the wifey might be tagging along also..

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    I dont think I'll have much to contribute since I'm quite new in this, but if you need any help of some kind I'll come. the wifey might be tagging along also..
    You're more than welcome and so is the other half. It's free dinner at the least.

Jonathan,
    I might come over, but I won't be sure until very close to 5 PM. I might see Woody in the PM, too. Anyway, just letting you know.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer3 View Post
    Jonathan,
    I might come over, but I won't be sure until very close to 5 PM. I might see Woody in the PM, too. Anyway, just letting you know.

Brian
    No problem!!!

You're more than welcome anytime.

Thanks to those who attended the meeting! Will post the new classing system soon.

Thread Information