Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Years Day snowboarding trip to snowshoe anyone?

Thread: New Years Day snowboarding trip to snowshoe anyone?

New Years Day snowboarding trip to snowshoe anyone?

A few of us Fredneckians are planning on going to Snowshoe on New Year's Day. we'll be leaving way, way early so if you plan on partying the night before, you probably won't make it. We'll probably leave Frederick at 6am-ish. So far, Snowshoe has 90" of snowfall and the next 5 days (starting tonight) will be colder and on the 31st and 1st, the high will be around 32 degrees with snow. Perfect day for hitting the slopes!

mountain stats:
    Snowshoe Mountain Stats

180 inches average annual snowfall
    4,848 foot summit elevation
    1,500 feet vertical drop
    Longest run: 1.5 miles
    100% snowmaking
    60 slopes and trails (41% easier, 36% more difficult, 23% most
    difficult) 12 slopes open for night skiing
    14 lifts include 3 high speed detachable quads, 2 handle tows
    and 2 Magic Carpet lift 23,400 people/hour total lift capacity
    as you can see, it's about twice (or more) the size of Wisp in Western MD.

anyone up for it?

What traction control?

If I knew how to snowboard, or ski, I would be all over this. But unfortunately, I don't ...

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    If I knew how to snowboard, or ski, I would be all over this. But unfortunately, I don't ...
    They have tubing....

Seriously though, if you want to learn some day, let me know. I can teach you how to do either one, but I prefer snowboarding.

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    They have tubing....

Seriously though, if you want to learn some day, let me know. I can teach you how to do either one, but I prefer snowboarding.
    How did it go today?

Thread Information