Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC Winter Drive - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: NCC Winter Drive

list in OP updated
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

list in OP update.

Frank - I removed you.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Banned
    If you get lost or have some time stop by Camp David and say hello to the Marines and Secret Service. W is in Crawford.

Camp David is a very cool place and even getting a just a tour is great.

And no they dont offer tours. Tours are offered to you( DOD and other executive branch employees who work with the folks there).

Nothing is more fun then driving on I81 on track tires forget summer tires in the snow.

Dave Apker and the collies

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan View Post
    If you get lost or have some time stop by Camp David and say hello to the Marines and Secret Service. W is in Crawford.

Camp David is a very cool place and even getting a just a tour is great.

And no they dont offer tours. Tours are offered to you( DOD and other executive branch employees who work with the folks there).

Nothing is more fun then driving on I81 on track tires forget summer tires in the snow.

Dave Apker and the collies
    I had to cut out the road through the park. PS says it is closed for the winter.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Added a few more
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Everyone pls use the registration link to register for the Drive: http://nccbmwcca.org/index.php?view=...list&Itemid=46. Click on RSVP to register. If you are not a BMWCCA member this is a great time to join the largest chapter. There will be plenty of members on hand to answer your question.

It is only $40 per year and $5 for associate member (must live @ same address). Join @ www.bmwcca.org

You do not have to be a club member to join us on the Winter Drive, but why not take advantage of all the club has to offer. You will recoupe your $40 in the first month of membership if you come to one Social, one DIY, and use your card at any BMW dealership for parts or any of the indy shops that are club freindly.

Use my # 369006 as the referring member.

Feel free to contact me w/ questions about the club and of course about the Winter Drive.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

you should probably add the registration link in the OP
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    you should probably add the registration link in the OP
    Hold ur horses!! I'm getting to it. I had to add the info to the other 14 sites I have this on.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Updated OP w/ more people.

If you haven't registered yet, what are you waiting for?
    Last edited by bimmernupe; 01-05-2009 at 07:39 PM.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Updated list. It is now split into registered and non-registered. The list only shows driver and not guest. With guest it is 46 people so far.

On a bright side we have gained a few new members. Thus far all signed up are members except two.
    Last edited by bimmernupe; 01-08-2009 at 01:26 PM.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

I changed myself to yes at the top of the thread - I'm waiting for the wife to tell me whether she wants to go or not, and if not I have a buddy that might want to go.

In either case, I am a definite, and anxiously awaiting my first NCCBMWCCA tour!

Have Fun,
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    I changed myself to yes at the top of the thread - I'm waiting for the wife to tell me whether she wants to go or not, and if not I have a buddy that might want to go.

In either case, I am a definite, and anxiously awaiting my first NCCBMWCCA tour!

Have Fun,
    Rick
    Don't forget to register.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

UPDATE: The meet point for the caravan to Sugarloaf Mtn has been changed to Montgomery Mall. See OP for details.

Added a few more names to the list also
    Last edited by bimmernupe; 01-12-2009 at 06:16 AM.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

For those of us in the Baltimore area (at least me), I'm thinking a Baltimore meeting point (like Ellicott City) would be a good move for us Northerners. Then we could meet the rest at someplace like the Orchard - I'd have to leave Friday night to venture down DC-way to meet them

Whatcha think Baltimore folks?

Have Fun,
    Rick
    2009 E82 135i - Space Gray/Gray Leather, Steptronic, Premium, Sport, Cold Weather -BMW Performance: Exhaust, Suspension, Front & Rear Rotors, sideskirts, trunk spoiler, kidney grilles - Dinan: Stage 2 ECU, Cold Air Intake, Oil Cooler, Suspension Bushings, Strut Brace - Quaife: LSD - Sirius, BMW hard-wired NUVI Nav - and lovin' every mile of it!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolToolGuy View Post
    For those of us in the Baltimore area (at least me), I'm thinking a Baltimore meeting point (like Ellicott City) would be a good move for us Northerners. Then we could meet the rest at someplace like the Orchard - I'd have to leave Friday night to venture down DC-way to meet them

Whatcha think Baltimore folks?

Have Fun,
    Rick
    I have a guy from DE meeting me in the Columbia area, you're more than welcomed to join us.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information