Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Invoice pricing for 08 328i sedan?

Thread: Invoice pricing for 08 328i sedan?

Question Invoice pricing for 08 328i sedan?

Where can I find invoice pricing pronto for a 2008 328i sedan? I'm looking to buy one from BMW of Annapolis and want to get a fair deal.

You should be able to find invoice pricing on bimmerfest.com

Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Banned
    Why do you want to pay invoice on 2008? Yes on a 2009 in these tough economic times but paying invoice on a 2008 when the car is going to substantially depreciate when you drive it off the lot may not be a good deal.

Dealer should want to unload any 2008 off the lot because the floor plan interest is killing them.

Is it exactly the car you want? How many miles are on the car?

Check out what the same car is worth used and work from there. I dont think anyone is buying a 08 328i sedan these days. Try dealing with the sales manager not a sales person. Sales person may not be able to sell you that at that price because he has to feed his family! Sales person actually told me this. I said there is always ramen and food stamps.

Dave Apker and the collies

Press Release with spin:

BMW ANNOUNCES JANUARY 2009 PRICE ADJUSTMENT
    Woodcliff Lake, NJ - December 22, 2008...BMW of North America, LLC
    announced today an average price increase of 0.7 percent for BMW vehicles
    sold in the U.S. effective January 1, 2009. This action is driven by the
    ongoing structural and economical changes in the market place. It will
    ensure revenue generation for the company's U.S. operations and help to
    protect the quality of business.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Banned
    Even when you get the car at invoice there maybe holdback and other incentives. BMW should be offering big incentives to move the 2008.

Interesting post Woody and nice spin by BMWAG "To protect the quality of the business" Will be interesting to see car sales figures for Dec. I missed BMW's numbers for Nov.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooz View Post
    Where can I find invoice pricing pronto for a 2008 328i sedan? I'm looking to buy one from BMW of Annapolis and want to get a fair deal.
    And wait until after Feb 12 to be eligible for Membership Rewards. $500 rebate on a new 3 Series or CPO.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information