Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2009 NCC Annual Holiday Party - who wants tires?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2009 NCC Annual Holiday Party - who wants tires?

2009 NCC Annual Holiday Party - who wants tires?

This year's Annual Holiday party will be at the Willow Tree Inn on Saturday, January 24th at 6pm. This event will also serve as our Jan Board Meeting as well as our Annual election of the chapter's Board members. Voting will take place during onsite check-in. Please see page 7 of the Nov/Dec 2008 derBayerische for Candidacy statements and Official Ballot.

http://db.nccbmwcca.org/2008/2008_1112.pdf

We've always had a great turnout of club members in the year's past and this year shouldnt be any exception. Come on out to see a great mix of old and new chapter members, stay abreast of whats' going on throughout the organization and win some great door prizes (see below)!!!

See link below for further details and online registration:

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?v...list&Itemid=46

Cocktails will be served at 6:00 PM. Dinner will follow at 7:00 PM.

Cost for attendance will remain at a reasonable $35.00 per head.

Three meal options will be served:

Filet Mignon w/ Baked Potato;
    Grilled Salmon w/ Rice Pilaf;
    Chicken Picata w/ Rice Pilaf.

Every meal comes with salad, fresh vegetable medley, rolls & butter, and coffee / tea.

There will be dessert station with cheesecake, chocolate mousse cake, and key lime pie.

During the cocktail hour hors d'ouevres will be passed around.

I am pleased to announced that Radial Tire has provided a FREE SET OF TIRES as the ultimate door prize!!!!!! As a long time sponsor, Radial Tire has always supported the chapter in many, many ways. Thanks very much!!!

In addition, Tischer BMW has offered prizes totaling more than $500 in value; not to mention the shirts, stickers, etc they are also bringing. Nice job

bump...anyone else?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

finally got registered for the Annual party. Seems like we have a decent turnout so far, but definitely not as many as in past years. anyone else going?

what's making people not signup? hopefully its just procrastination
    Last edited by pseto; 01-06-2009 at 09:54 AM.

Arrow 2008 AGM & Banquet

Paul,

Can you please keep us posted on the size of the happy mob?
    Slainte,
    DCB

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    what's making people not signup? hopefully its just procrastination
    It's Maryland. All the way on the other side of the Potomac.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Munchenman2 View Post
    Paul,

Can you please keep us posted on the size of the happy mob?
    Slainte,
    DCB
    currently, we have less than 100 people. i'm sure we can double that number before the 24th
    Last edited by pseto; 01-12-2009 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    It's Maryland. All the way on the other side of the Potomac.
    So, you coming up?
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Quote Originally Posted by Real M3 View Post
    So, you coming up?
    Let me think about it.

Nope.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Is this a jacket and tie event or casual, but no jeans and sneakers? I just don't want to overdress
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bimmernupe View Post
    Is this a jacket and tie event or casual, but no jeans and sneakers? I just don't want to overdress
    business casual, jeans prob OK, but not sneakers.

although i may buck the trend this year and wear my Run DMC sweatsuit and my adidas

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    business casual, jeans prob OK, but not sneakers.

although i may buck the trend this year and wear my Run DMC sweatsuit and my adidas
    Don't forget the Kangol, Gazelles and they must be shell toe Adidas w/o laces
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

There usually are a lot of guys in coat and tie.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    There usually are a lot of guys in coat and tie.
    Hope you have room for a guy in a t-shirt and jeans. Maybe you'll get lucky and I'll wear a polo.

Jonathan...you work on cars in a polo...I don't think I've ever seen you in a t-shirt.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

we have past the 100 person mark over the weekend. only 2 weeks left to register; signup ASAP!!!!

for those who are sending in checks, please don't forget to put them in the mail.

Thread Information