Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Jan 8th NCC NoVA Social 7p - New Location - CARPOOL!!!!

Thread: Jan 8th NCC NoVA Social 7p - New Location - CARPOOL!!!!

Jan 8th NCC NoVA Social 7p - New Location - CARPOOL!!!!

We return to an old favorite NoVA location, Carpool. Come on out and shoot some pool, play foosball/darts, and talk about our great rides. We had a great turnout and an even better time last month.

Carpool
    208 Elden Street
    Herndon, VA 20170
    (571) 203-7995

http://www.carpoolweb.com/CPH/index.html

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/head, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually $5-10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?o...irginia-social

We've always had a blast at Carpool, and we'll continue our tradition despite the cold weather. Who's in? Please RSVP below

Cool

I guess this is OBE; Overcome by events for the youngsters, but at the risk of stating the obvious the first social in Jan 09 will not be on the 1st day of the year because it's New Year's Day; therefore I'm assuming that all socials are rolling back a week. Please correct me if I'm in error. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by Zchild View Post
    I guess this is OBE; Overcome by events for the youngsters, but at the risk of stating the obvious the first social in Jan 09 will not be on the 1st day of the year because it's New Year's Day; therefore I'm assuming that all socials are rolling back a week. Please correct me if I'm in error. Happy Motoring...
    correct, all socials this month were pushed back a week
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

The social is this Thursday. Is anyone going to be joining me this month? Last month we had a great turn out. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke. Get your RSVPs in.

I'll try to come
    2001 BMW M5 JET BLACK/BLACK
    Chromus bulbs front & rear, HID 6000K fog light conversion
    Jet Black kidney grills, Black/White roundels
    Active Autowerke style lower front grill, 35% tint , iPod integration , M badging on grill, dashboard, & headrests, Xenon LED,
    Centric Posi-Quiet pads & painted calipers, BFGoodrich G-Force KDW2's, Rear oem wheels on front, Powdercoated in Wet Black, Custom Borla cat-back exhaust
    For Sale:$21K or MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bantonid View Post
    The social is this Thursday. Is anyone going to be joining me this month? Last month we had a great turn out. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke. Get your RSVPs in.
    Some people may be staying home to watch the college championship game. On the other hand the Carpool may be extra crowded because of the game.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Some people may be staying home to watch the college championship game. On the other hand the Carpool may be extra crowded because of the game.
    thats possible. last year, we were at Carpool during VaTech's bowl game, and the turnout wasnt good at all. however, i'm sure they'll be showing the game on all the TVs, so why not hang out and watch the game there?

bump for tomorrow night's social...anyone else?

Carpool is always a lot of fun and the rain should be gone by tonight

the rain is gone, so let's go have some fun tonight. last call for Carpool. anyone else joining us? please RSVP above

Fun times last night and good turnout too. I didn't expect it to be so packed with the music blasting!!

Anyways, great to meet some new faces and we'll be back at Carpool for 1 last month in February. In March we'll at Glory Days in Fairfax.

Next week we're at River Hill Sports Grille, outside of Columbia, MD. We always have a great turnout there, so hopefully more new faces show up

Thread Information