Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Passport BMW - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Passport BMW

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmernupe View Post
    As far as the neighborhood around Passport is concerned it is safe. Hell crime is everywhere day and night. It is in G'town, Bethesda, Potomac, Burke, Upper NW. It is not like you are travelling through the neighborhoods when you go there. You are on and off the Beltway w/i 60 secs.
    Not sure where you get your info but according to the most recent crime reports in the WP in District 4 Oxon Hill for Pg Cty(where Passport is located) there were approx 40 car thefts for the reporting period and for the West Springfield and Fair Oaks Police districts which include Burke, Fairfax, Springfield, Clifton, parts of Centerville, and Chantilly there were two car thefts. Other reported crimes have about the same ratio between the two jurisdictions.

We should negotiate with Passport and other dealers. I would suggest
    visitng in person to set up meeting with the various dealers. Let them all bid for club member's business and play them agaisnt each other for the best deal.

Dave Apker and collies
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 12-24-2008 at 09:52 AM. Reason: added quote tag

Cool

The main reason for this thread was to solicit comments or what a healthy realationship looks like and or feels like between our club and Passport BMW. I listed the options or menu of things they have offered us. We're not planning on changing the social Board Meeting format nor are we seriously comtemplating moving all of our meetings to Passport. I just really want to know with the coming year and the economy what the club's thoughts are on the dealerships and their association with our club. Thanks for all of the valuable input. I would say I learned that we don't need or want a Flagship dealership for the club and that our relationship should be no different with the exception of using their facility for club events much the same as we have in the past. Appreciate all of your viewpoints.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan View Post
    Not sure where you get your info but according to the most recent crime reports in the WP in District 4 Oxon Hill for Pg Cty(where Passport is located) there were approx 40 car thefts for the reporting period and for the West Springfield and Fair Oaks Police districts which include Burke, Fairfax, Springfield, Clifton, parts of Centerville, and Chantilly there were two car thefts. Other reported crimes have about the same ratio between the two jurisdictions.

We should negotiate with Passport and other dealers. I would suggest
    visitng in person to set up meeting with the various dealers. Let them all bid for club member's business and play them agaisnt each other for the best deal.

Dave Apker and collies
    I am not arguing stats. For the time of day we would be in that area we are safe. I have not heard of Passport having issues w/ cars going missing off their lots. When we had our DIY and Fall Drives there we had not issues. When the Susan G. Komen had their cars parked there overnight, they had no issues.
    Our cars for the times we are there are safe. From Passport's lot to the Beltway we are safe.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

The NCCBMWCCA board fully appreciates all the program support received from our many vendor relationships. Further, we believe that to single out any one vendor is unfair to the many who support our activities in equally many ways. We value everyone's comments and appreciate the diverse responses of everyone here.

Thread Information