Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Grand Am Cup Question

Thread: Grand Am Cup Question

Grand Am Cup Question

What happened to the RumBum team? Are they campaigning a Daytona Prototype this year in Grand Am?

I was just curious because I stumbled upon the Rolex 24 entry list and the #7 RumBum BMW was missing, and it appears the #7 will be a Penske Porsche for the Rolex 24.

Huh, you're right. #7 is now Penske's Porsche/Riley. Kooky.

Sigalsport's site says they're preparing for it, though who knows how old this entry is.

http://sigalsport.com/index.php?opti...d=63&Itemid=29
    :: Paul ::
    www.tenfifteen.net

The e-address for information on the Sigalsport website is no longer valid. Remember early in 2008 they had sponsorship problems and Rum Bun stepped in at the last minute when an investment company went belly-up.

It looks like there will be at least one BMW-powered DP car in 2009. Orbit Racing (principal sponsor InterMedia) has been practicing with Kyle Petty as one of the drivers.
    http://www.grand-am.com/rolex/news/index.cfm?cid=20053
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

The entry list for the early January Grand-Am Daytona test days does show two BMW-powered DPs. #55 LevelFive Motorsports and #22 Alegra Motorports. The Alegra entry includes the Scot Ryan Dalziel who was so good in the SAMAX Riley-BMW last year.

http://www.grand-am.com/rolex/schedu...st.cfm?eid=862
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I was just puzzled because they even changed their race team name to RumBum Racing, but I saw that it was back to SigalSport again. I had a friend who worked for Bacardi (owner of RumBum) for awhile, but I guess we'll have to wait and see if the team will be back.

I hope there will be decent entry lists this year in Rolex and especially ALMS.

Thread Information