I found this on Bimmerforums and e46fanatics. Looks like a good time. Neither I nor NCC is not affiliated with this. In other words, don't PM me with any questions

With the new year coming closer and closer I think this is the perfect time to have one last meet for 2008. On Saturday December 27th I will be hosting a dyno day at Obsession Motorsports in Rockville, MD. With the cold weather, this is the perfect time to get the last numbers out of our cars for 2008. Feel free to spread the word as a large turnout would make it a great day. The event will start at 12:00PM and I will be making a video of it too for all the fanatics out there.

The Dyno Prices for three pulls are $59!!!

I am working closely with the owner for this event and he is looking forward to it as much as I am. He assures me that there will be many great sales on items in stock and on order as well as they mainly specialize in European cars. Please PM me with any questions regarding this event and add your name to the list if you will be attending. Should be a great day for us car enthusiasts as we will see some high hp dyno. If the insterest is there I think I might be able to add a BBQ to this event as well.

Obsession Motorsports
16069 Frederick Road
Rockville, MD 20855

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1138770

anyone here interested?