Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2009) Summit Point TSP Design Time - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: (2009) Summit Point TSP Design Time

If it's snowing, should I plan on testing the course in the Jeep?

In all seriousness though, can we decide on a "local" rallying point? Is there a Sheets or something nearby? Coming from Fredneck, I'll be heading straight south to Summit... Though I love you Jon with all my heart, I just can't see driving all the way to VA to see you in the morning...

(insert shifty here)

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    If it's snowing, should I plan on testing the course in the Jeep?

In all seriousness though, can we decide on a "local" rallying point? Is there a Sheets or something nearby? Coming from Fredneck, I'll be heading straight south to Summit... Though I love you Jon with all my heart, I just can't see driving all the way to VA to see you in the morning...

(insert shifty here)
    Just meet us at Summit Point. There's really no meeting location on the way down.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Just meet us at Summit Point. There's really no meeting location on the way down.
    OK. What time do you think you guys will be there? I'll shoot for 15 minutes early so I can get through the gates with the group.

What traction control?

OK. What time do you think you guys will be there? I'll shoot for 15 minutes early so I can get through the gates with the group.
    We should be there right before 11:00. Give me a call - 540.454.8759 if we're not there yet or you need something, etc.

Are you bringing anyone with you?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be there as well... I'll be coming from I-81/Hagerstown though. I'll get a hold of you later this week once I know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to be there as well... I'll be coming from I-81/Hagerstown though. I'll get a hold of you later this week once I know for sure.
    Sounds good.

Bump! Anyone else???

I'm strongly considering it
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Banned
    Latest accuweather for Saturday for Berryville is 3-6 inches of wet snow.
    For Clifton snow/rain. Just FYI.

Was checking the weather for next wekeend in Berryville.

Dave Apker and the collies

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Are you bringing anyone with you?
    Sounds like Mark (my fellow wrench-turner you met at the last DIY) and possibly one other person. We'll be there at 10:30-45. I guess we'll meet you at the gate.

What traction control?

Snow? Sleet? Hmmmm. Well, if not the blue 335i or black 328 Ci, if you see a '97 red Jeep Cherokee 4x4...that will be me. At FunkTion.

It looks to me like it will be mostly light precip. I'll join in depending on the updated forecast later tonight.

Just gotta decide which wheels to put on. Did the skid pad in summer tires, but it wasn't forecasting any rain that day.

I'm coming from Frederick too.

I'm new to the club, and brand new to autocross this year, but I'd like to join you guys to see what goes in to putting courses together. I live between Berryville and SP, so I'd just meet you at the gate. You all OK with a newby lurking around?

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by ronh21 View Post
    I'm new to the club, and brand new to autocross this year, but I'd like to join you guys to see what goes in to putting courses together. I live between Berryville and SP, so I'd just meet you at the gate. You all OK with a newby lurking around?

Ron
    Ron,

We would be more than happy to have you along. Give me a call at 540.454.8759 if you can't find us, etc.

Thread Information