Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Looking to buy a new 330 CiC

Thread: Looking to buy a new 330 CiC

Looking to buy a new 330 CiC

I'm looking to buy a new (2005) 330CiC. I'll probably do a European Delivery (the savings are worth it). Are there any local dealers that will 'work' with us. I am a BMWCCA/NCC member and my 'home' dealer said no discounts from MSRP since I'll be getting the BMWCCA rebate and the European Delivery Discount.

Any advise will be appreciated.

Scott@mexic.org

I do believe that is bull. The Membership Rewards discount have nothing to do with the negotiation.

Procedure:
    Visit the authorized BMW passenger car or SAV center of your choice and negotiate your best deal.
    Submit the required paperwork within 60 days of
    the date of delivery:
    - Completed check request form
    - Proof of Purchase (copy of bill of sale or lease agreement)
    - Odometer Statement

Eligible Vehicles:
    New passenger cars (including European Delivery), new SAV’s and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.

What dealer said this?
    I don't know who to recommend in VA.
    I think if you go to Mike Mills at Tischer, he will give you a square deal.

If you want to travel into MD I'd recommend David Borum at Russel in Catonsville....I've bought a couple of cars from him and I know others who are also happy with him. FWIW, David is also a CCA member.

Re: Looking to buy a new 330 CiC

Quote Originally Posted by sbm
    I'm looking to buy a new (2005) 330CiC. I'll probably do a European Delivery (the savings are worth it). Are there any local dealers that will 'work' with us. I am a BMWCCA/NCC member and my 'home' dealer said no discounts from MSRP since I'll be getting the BMWCCA rebate and the European Delivery Discount.

Any advise will be appreciated.

Scott@mexic.org
    Alan Ribner at BMW of Sterling is outstanding, and he's a good friend of mine. Call him and tell him I referred you and he'll take care of you.
    Barry

Thread Information