Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
January Special Meeting!!!!

Thread: January Special Meeting!!!!

Thumbs up January Special Meeting!!!!

Our Annual Party and Meeting is now listed and ready for your reservation. See it on the home page.

How about we make a special parking area on January 24 for all the New Maryland BMW Tags!!!!!
    Last edited by SpongeBob; 12-01-2008 at 04:56 PM.
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Wink I will try -

But everyone will have to check in with me outside = I will be holding their food and DRINK tickets...

PS: Would make an amazing photo opportunity.....
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Considering many people put their BMWs into hibernation in the winter, it may be easier than you think.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Considering many people put their BMWs into hibernation in the winter, it may be easier than you think.
    They may do that in South Carolina. I don't know anyone that does it in this area.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    They may do that in South Carolina. I don't know anyone that does it in this area.
    You don't have a choice but to take a BMW. Oh wait, don't you need to update your signature?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

My cars typically only hibernate when they are broke. Oh wait ...

You don't have a choice but to take a BMW. Oh wait, don't you need to update your signature?
    Oooh! Zing, one for Steven!

He realizes it was a mistake to "Downsize" his stable of BMWs, getting rid of the best one!
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Thread Information