Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
MaV-TV

Thread: MaV-TV

MaV-TV

No racing of interest on TV this weekend. SpeedTV is showing Ultimate Factories - BMW at 5pm on Sunday. I believe this was first shown by National Geographic. Also the documentary about the VW Jetta TDI Cup is scheduled to be repeated at 2pm Tuesday on Speed. It's good.

Earlier this week I discovered MaV-TV. "By men, for men". It's the worst of Spike and Speed. However when I found it they were showing the ARCA race from Thunderbolt. Most of their "motorsports" seems to be things like motorcycle hill climbs and demolition derbies. One show of interest is "Texas Motorsports Ranch". Set on the 1.7 mile road course near Fort Worth that was the venue for Oktoberfest 2007, 3 members of this track are chosen each show to compete in a 3 lap race with a handicapped start that should have all 3 cars finish at the same time. The latest race had a Viper, Subaru STi, and Mini Cooper S. Unfortunately the production fills a whole hour with interviews, qualifying, and lots of commercials. MaV-TV is channels 318 and 598 (HD) on Verizon FiOS.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Woody,

Thanks for the listings ...

Got one more for you ...

On the History International Channel (127 HISTIN on Fios) there is a show on the story of BMW. Not sure if it will be any good, but looks like something that I might watch!

Air times:

12/10 10:00am
    12/10 4:00pm
    12/11 4:00am

I don't get MAV TV ... too bad.

Thread Information