Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2009 Season - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2009 Season

Quote Originally Posted by davitaia View Post
    Hey guys newbee question here, is there any track out there that just lets you do some lops without DE event? Track, where you just pay and go for lops.
    AllsportsGP in Sterling is your best bet. It would be pretty irresponsible for a track, or an organization that rents a track, to let someone loose to do "lops" without knowing they have the proper experience.

I do remember in 1989, at the end of a ski trip in Colorado, I had tons of time before needing to check in at Stapleton Airport. I drove to the nearby Second Creek Raceway, and knocked on the door of what appeared to be the track office. Turns out it was the manager's house too. I explained to the wife that I was returning that summer for the BMW Club's Oktoberfest and would like to do a few laps. She said her husband was away, but thought he wouldn't mind.

Unfortunately the Plymouth Sundance rental car couldn't get out of its own way, especially with my son as passenger, luggage in the trunk, and skis on the roof rack. (We timed it 0 to 60 in about 19 seconds.) That summer my instructor was impressed with how easily this Virginian picked up the line.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Without an instructor or prior experience with a sign off? Not that I know of.

Nurburgring?

Quote Originally Posted by profbooty View Post
    Nurburgring?
    Kinda a far drive from the states.

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Unfortunately the Plymouth Sundance rental car couldn't get out of its own way, especially with my son as passenger, luggage in the trunk, and skis on the roof rack. (We timed it 0 to 60 in about 19 seconds.) That summer my instructor was impressed with how easily this Virginian picked up the line.
    LMAO. Good stuff.

Can't wait to get out there this year!
    :: Paul ::
    www.tenfifteen.net

Thread Information