Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Announcing 2008 Trophy Winners!!!

Thread: Announcing 2008 Trophy Winners!!!

Announcing 2008 Trophy Winners!!!

(The following is UNOFFICIAL until December 1, 2008. If you see errors, you have until then to let me know!)

Full results can be found here: http://joomla.nccbmwcca.org/index.ph...per&Itemid=117

'Showroom "A"'

1 - Jason H
    2 - Brian G

'Showroom "B"'

1 - Noel L
    2 - Scott S

'Prepared Touring'

1 - Christopher H

'Prepared Sport'

1 - Anand G

'Modified Touring'

1 - Eric A

'Modified Sport'

1 - Kevin H

'Modified Super Sport'

1 - Jonathan T

'Unlimited'

1 - Bogdan P

Thanks for a great season everyone! We look to have 2009 even better. More to come later ...

What happened to Prepared SuperSport? Nobody drove the required 3 events?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    What happened to Prepared SuperSport? Nobody drove the required 3 events?
    That's correct.

Did they ever find the missing trophys from last year?

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    Did they ever find the missing trophys from last year?
    I don't believe Adam could find them. He was supposed to be checking at his house.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I don't believe Adam could find them. He was supposed to be checking at his house.
    Damnit Jim!!

Banned
    Be happy that NCC and BMWCCA supply trophies at events. Th other club I belong to has hundreds of thousands of dollars sitting the bank not doing the membership any good and asks for trophy donations from its members who have already paid to enter the event. And then when you ask the Collie Club of America's treasurer questions via email you dont get an answer.

Congrats to the winners.

Dave Apker and the collies

well, it will be a cheap year for buying trophies. Congrats everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan View Post
    Be happy that NCC and BMWCCA supply trophies at events. Th other club I belong to has hundreds of thousands of dollars sitting the bank not doing the membership any good and asks for trophy donations from its members who have already paid to enter the event. And then when you ask the Collie Club of America's treasurer questions via email you dont get an answer.

Congrats to the winners.

Dave Apker and the collies
    Oh I'm not bitchin. I think it's very cool that they do so much with so little. I run for the fun. Thanks to all for a great season.

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw View Post
    well, it will be a cheap year for buying trophies. Congrats everyone!
    It's really an attempt to shorten the awards portion of the January 24 Holiday Party.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

More time to give away freebies!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    Oh I'm not bitchin. I think it's very cool that they do so much with so little. I run for the fun. Thanks to all for a great season.
    reminds me of my favorite Fire Dept. quote," We've done so much with so little for so long, that now we can do anything with nothing".Bob btw, I don't think any car with side window glass, and carpets should be allowed in unlimited!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    btw, I don't think any car with side window glass, and carpets should be allowed in unlimited!

yeah... especailly a stock one.

Thread Information