Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
I am confused

Thread: I am confused

Exclamation I am confused

In der Beryeriche, the events calendar shows the holiday party to be in Silver Spring on 1/19.

However, on the next page is says Saturday, 1/24 at Willow Tree Inn.

I am hoping for the latter.
    wwj

Quote Originally Posted by 330x View Post
    In der Beryeriche, the events calendar shows the holiday party to be in Silver Spring on 1/19.

However, on the next page is says Saturday, 1/24 at Willow Tree Inn.

I am hoping for the latter.
    Yes, you are confused!

The holiday party will be held on Saturday, January 24, 2009.

The Calendar of Events on page 4 goes from January 2008 through January 2009. Look at the bottom. The purpose is to show new readers all the events we do throughout the year.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thread Information