Posted by: lax01

Description: I've decided to sell my OEM 19" Performance Package (ZCP) wheels which are powder coated black and have relatively new Toyo T1-Rs (235/35/19 and 275/30/19 in the rear) mounted and balanced (two track days and about 2-3k miles, purchased the tires in March 08 and I do not drive the car daily). The wheels are not perfect as I have curbed the two rear wheel but have fixed it to my satisfaction by sanding and using touch-up paint (minor damage to the lip of the rim). To properly fix the wheels, you would need to dis-mount all of the tires, sand or remove the current powdercoat and then have a powdercoating shop re-powdercoat them. More detailed pictures of the damage below. The fronts are clean. Here are some non-detailed pictures of what the rims look like: Here are some more detailed pics: Front #1: Front #2: Rear #1: Pics of Damage: Rear #2: Pics of Damage: Wheels are stored in an attic: My apologies, I guess I forgot to clean them when I put them in storage last time (I usually clean them before putting them away). Most of the dust was light and should wash right off (the powdercoat is really strong and resistant to brake dust). As you can see the rear wheels have been semi-fixed but it does look a lot worse in pictures because of the flash. You really cannot tell that they curbed unless you are less than 3 feet away. As you can see in this picture: The rims look clean. I have higher-resolution copies of all of the above pictures if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking and please PM me know if you are interested. $1500 OBO

More...