Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Nov 13th Columbia NCC Social 7pm - New Location!!! River Hill Sports Grille

Thread: Nov 13th Columbia NCC Social 7pm - New Location!!! River Hill Sports Grille

Nov 13th Columbia NCC Social 7pm - New Location!!! River Hill Sports Grille

Come join us at our new Columbia location, River Hill Sports Grille. Its located on the western side of Columbia in Clarksville, at the intersection of Rt 32 and Rt 108.

Lighted parking is located in the back of the River Hill Village Center and shares parking with the Columbia Association gym. Its easier to get to the back parking lot if you use the address of the Columbia Association gym, which is:

6151 Day Long Lane
    Clarksville, MD

From Rt 108, turn onto Linden Linthicum Ln, and immediately turn right on Day Long Lane; the parking lot is right there.

If you come in on Great Star Drive from Rt 108, you'll be greeted by 2 10ft speedbumps that will do nasty things to your suspension and underside of your cars So please come in the way above.

RHSG's management have guaranteed our own private area with our own projection TV and stereo system if needed.

River Hill Sports Grille
    6040 Daybreak Circle (use address above for directions)
    Clarksville, MD 21029
    Phone: 410-531-7900

http://www.riverhillsportsgrille.com/

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/head, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually around $10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=97,1275,0,0,1,0

Who's in? Please RSVP below

bump for this week's social at our new location River Hill Sports Grille.

depending on the weather, some of us may get there early at 6p to hangout in the parking lot (even though it'll be dark )

please RSVP ASAP since mgmt requested a headcount by Tue. who's in?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Paul ive got a few guys rolling up with me so if you need a head count i know for sure there will be 4 or 5 guys coming with me besides myself. Gotta bring a few more e36's up this time with me. 2 of the guys are from the pa chapter out in greencastle.

Are we all meeting at 6 like we normally did at champs to hang out before going in to eat?

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by mscire2 View Post
    Paul ive got a few guys rolling up with me so if you need a head count i know for sure there will be 4 or 5 guys coming with me besides myself. Gotta bring a few more e36's up this time with me. 2 of the guys are from the pa chapter out in greencastle.

Are we all meeting at 6 like we normally did at champs to hang out before going in to eat?

Mark
    are they all CCA members?

we can meet at 6p, although the forecast says 40% chance of rain and somewhere in the 50s.

bump for tomorrow night...anyone else?

yeah all of them but one are cca members who is a good friend of mine and is about to join

tonight is the night. according to weather.com, the rain should subside by the time we get there

see above for add'l instructions on the parking situation and how to get there

Damn, damn, damn.

I can't make it tonight. I have to stop by the dealer on the way home from work because one of my new belts has been squealing.

Plus I haven't even started packing for my trip, and I leave first thing tomorrow morning.

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Do they get NFL Network I hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
    Do they get NFL Network I hope?
    they better, i was hoping to watch the game too. they have DirecTV, which has the NFL Network

I'm in with my dirty car, airbag light, and paint chips...

What traction control?

Quote Originally Posted by gbauer View Post
    I'm in with my dirty car, airbag light, and paint chips...

Haha we are gonna have one hell of a group of cars rolling together. Basically the whole e36 chassis family all except the ti running together

Quote Originally Posted by mscire2 View Post
    Haha we are gonna have one hell of a group of cars rolling together. Basically the whole e36 chassis family all except the ti running together
    I love the fact that our resident e30 left the m3 behind on I-70....

What traction control?

It was fun. Too bad for the Pats. Good game.

Thread Information