Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
M Day Oct 25th??
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: M Day Oct 25th??

M Day Oct 25th??

Hey Gang, sorry - dumb as I must be, I can't find a sign on or link to the Oct 25th MDay event to be held down South. Help, please....

Thanks

M-Day web site link

Jim:

Your'e not alone on this one. They just mentioned the Oct. 25th M Day event at Spartensburg on Oct. 25th last night's Board Meeting. I couldn't find a link either. I wonder how you signup for it.

Dennis Follett

This is a joint event with the Tarheel Chapter. Nothing on their website about it yet either, but the August issue of their newsletter (Footnotes) has the application. A pdf of their newsletter is linked on their website: http://www.tarheelbmwcca.org/

Jim, you got me real excited there. I thought this was going to another "M-Day" that was hosted by the factory in November 1998. It featured many historic race cars from the USA and Europe, drivers such as Hans Stuck and Boris Said, an autocross with everyone driving the new M Coupe, and hundreds of M cars parked by model.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Details posted.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=154,1307,0,0,1,0

Registration will open on Monday, August 25th and close on Saturday September 20th, or when filled.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

can we use our 20% CCA discount too?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

bump...anyone know when tomorrow this will open? 8am Monday? tonight 12am midnight?

don't think this is in the right forum either.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    can we use our 20% CCA discount too?
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    bump...anyone know when tomorrow this will open? 8am Monday? tonight 12am midnight?
    OPEN.
    don't think this is in the right forum either.
    MOVED.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

BMW M Day

Steve:

This sounds like a real winner. Hope to see you & Florence on Friday night at dinner or at the track on Saturday.

Dennis Follett

anyone else besides me and Dennis signup?

M Day Oct. 25th

Paul:

I haven't officially signed up for the event yet. However, I am contemplating signing up once I get the final OK from my wife. I don't know what other interest is currently out there from our other NCC Chapter members.

Dennis

I'll join ya guys for a couple beers and pizza.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

M Day Oct. 25th

Paul & Steve:

I just signed up for the event. I am sending in my check tomorrow.

Dennis

anyone else? this will be a lot of fun

only a few spots left, anyone else wanna join us?

wow, i'm really looking forward to this weekend anyone have a few NCC car magnets that we can use for the caravan down to Spartanburg?

Thread Information