Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
The weekend on TV - DVR Alert

Thread: The weekend on TV - DVR Alert

The weekend on TV - DVR Alert

F1 Qualifying - Japanese GP Sat. 1 am on SpeedTV

Historic F1 Car - Monterey Historics Sat 2 pm on SpeedTV

NASCAR Sprint Cup - Charlotte Sat 7:30pm on ABC

F1 Qualifying Replay Sat. 10:30pm on SpeedTV

F1 Race - Japanese GP Sun. 12am on Speed TV

Koni Challenge Replay - Miller Motorsports Park Sun 11am on SpeedTV

ARCA Stock Cars - Toledo Sun 2 pm on SpeedTV

F1 Race Replay Sun 4:30pm on SpeedTV
    Last edited by woodym3; 10-10-2008 at 10:25 AM.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

For some live action (in addition to our Autocross Saturday) NASA will be racing at Summit Point Saturday and Sunday.
    Woody

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    For some live action (in addition to our Autocross Saturday) NASA will be racing at Summit Point Saturday and Sunday.
    Are they going to be over on main? If so, maybe I'll be able to sneak over for a bit.

With your driving, you might end up over there regardless!

BURN
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    With your driving, you might end up over there regardless!

BURN
    My mad lack of skillz gets all the ladiezzz.

Great alert Woody! Gotta make sure the KONI Challenge is in the Tivo, and I need to add the historic F1 race.

I need alerts like this.

Here's a must-have bookmark favorite for the racing on TV/DVR junkie:

Race Fan TV

3 hours of SPEED GT and Touring coming up on Weds. afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch View Post

Race Fan TV

3 hours of SPEED GT and Touring coming up on Weds. afternoon.
    Bookmarked! now where do I tell my Tivo to download all this? maybe my PS3 with the upcoming DVR will help

Quote Originally Posted by clutch View Post

Race Fan TV
    Interesting that there's an option to show the listings "without NASCAR". Great site. Thanks Clutch.
    Woody

Interesting that there's an option to show the listings "without NASCAR". Great site. Thanks Clutch.
    I was going to add to my post that your list was better since it weeded out all the NASCAR listings. Never noticed that option on the website, so thanks for bringing it to my attention!! Now I can just print out the pdf instead of writing down my selections. He might need to eliminate Wind Tunnel from the non-NASCAR list since it's increasingly becoming yet ANOTHER NASCAR show (with about 5 min. of other racing thrown in)...like they need more time on SPEED

Anyway, it is a great site. Times are always correct and he lists just about everything and also lists reruns.

I think Wind Tunnel can have some great segments. I record it to watch later so I can fast-forward through the uninteresting stuff. Jeff Gordon was on Sunday before last. He and Dave talked about F1 some. Gordon said F1 would be great if it was all Spa with two laps to go in the rain.
    Woody

I think Wind Tunnel can have some great segments. I record it to watch later so I can fast-forward through the uninteresting stuff. Jeff Gordon was on Sunday before last. He and Dave talked about F1 some. Gordon said F1 would be great if it was all Spa with two laps to go in the rain.
    I think Gordon then needs to watch destruction derby

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    I think Gordon then needs to watch destruction derby
    Come on Anders. Most thought that was a great race. . . . well, until the officials made a rather dumb penalty ruling.
    Woody

Thread Information