Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Competition Corner Going Online

Thread: Competition Corner Going Online

Competition Corner Going Online

It has been almost 23 years (137 issues specifically) since I started doing the Competition Corner column in der Bayerische. Starting with the May 1986 issue, the original purpose was to educate readers in the local motorsports activities such as racing, autocrossing, and rallies that were available in our area. More and more it developed in a news and results report, and very stale news at that.

Competition Corner will now appear in this location. This will enable me, or anyone else, to post news, results, commentary, photos or links to these items at anytime. Look for announcements about televised race events too.
    Woody Hair
    Last edited by woodym3; 10-10-2008 at 09:09 AM.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

very nice Woody, definitely will be more timely
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Woody,

Thanks for your many years of excellent work via Der Bayerische! It's good to know that Comp Corner will still be around, just in a different location.

Many thanks again.
    abm

Wow...that's a long run Woody. Will you be covering HPDE championship series?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    I heard that you were the champion.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    I heard that you were the champion.
    The season is not over yet.
    Woody

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    That series is still a bit underground.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

HPDE drivers' championship?, what is this the PCA all of a sudden?
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

If anyone would know, it would be you Bob.
    Woody

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    It has been almost 23 years (137 issues specifically) since I started doing the Competition Corner column in der Bayerische. Woody Hair
    Damn Woody, you are old!

I know, it takes one to know one!
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Banned
    Maybe the board should consider AARP discounts to NCC members in 2009
    for socials, drivers schools, autox etc.

Damn I cant wait until May 09 when I get my AARP and I can get a discount at Mcds.

I wonder if I also get a discount at Tractor Supply, Southern States, Booth Feeds and the Super Wal Mart!

Dave Apker and the collies

Thread Information