Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMW SGK Ultimate Drive transports needed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BMW SGK Ultimate Drive transports needed

BMW SGK Ultimate Drive transports needed

In conjunction with the BMW Susan G. Komen Ultimate Drive, NCC has been asked to assist with transporting the entire fleet to their next location. We were only asked to handle certain Baltimore area dealerships that are participating in the UD campaign.

Please ONLY signup if you can meet all the requirements; these are NOT my rules. I realize that these locations may not be close for everyone, but we're asking all transports to showup NO LATER THAN 4:30p.

I'll need 25 transports at each location (with 1 backup driver and 5 waitlists). They'll also be a bus to take everyone back to where they started and a light meal will be provided.

You will be ASSIGNED a car when you get to the dealership and check-in (first come, first serve). Please do NOT ask for any specific model; although there will be some vehicles where you must be able to drive a stick.

Please note that preference will go to all active CCA members before non-members are assigned. Everyone will be notified of their standing approximately a week before the event.

Here's the link to register:
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=134,547,0,0,1,0
    Last edited by pseto; 10-09-2008 at 09:19 PM.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Done

Signed up for myself and Ang for Nov. 6 & 7
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

November 7th

I signed Jonathan and myself up for Annapolis to Deleware. Didn't have Jonathan's membership number though.

Signed up for Nov. 4th and 6th.

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

wow, pretty good response so far, considering its only been a few hours since registration opened

Annapolis is about 2/3 full while there are plenty of spots available for the other 2 locations.

Signed up for Nov 4 & 6. See you guys there!

Signed up for November 7.

still plenty of spots available. signup please or PM me if you have any questions

Will there be a VA transport option opening later?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    Will there be a VA transport option opening later?
    nope, the SGK VA chapter has another group handling that. only the Baltimore area dealers have contacted NCC to handle the transport.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    nope, the SGK VA chapter has another group handling that. only the Baltimore area dealers have contacted NCC to handle the transport.
    That is not to say they won't contact us at the last minute which they have on occasion in the past.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Dang. I was already signed up for Nov 6th, and tried to sign my wife up (she's also a BMWCCA member) as her schedule opened up, but it seems to be full for that day. Bummer.
    2001 740i Sport/2005 330ci ZHP

http://www.midatlantic7s.com

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    That is not to say they won't contact us at the last minute which they have on occasion in the past.
    Put me on the last minute wait list!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

I have been notified that NorthWest BMW has pulled out of the Ultimate Drive and therefore the transport has been cancelled.

There are still spots available for the other 2 transport locations.

Does this mean that there will be a transport from Tischer to Annapolis?
    Last edited by My2005_745Li; 10-16-2008 at 05:34 PM.
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

Thread Information