Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
LAST CALL - Convertibles

Thread: LAST CALL - Convertibles

LAST CALL - Convertibles

I am critically short of cars to support as we promised......

Baltimore City Columbus Day Schedule is as follows:

Sunday, October 12th

8:00 - 9:45 AM Breakfast at Della Notte's. NCCBMWCCA cars gather

11:00 AM to 1:00 PM Drive from restaurant to Patterson Park

11:15 AM (all day) Open Bocce play for anyone at Little Italy bocce courts

11:30 AM CARS, Marchers, Bands and Floats to Report to Patterson Park for Formation

1:00 PM Columbus Parade from Patterson Park, along Eastern Ave, to Little Italy

3:30 PM Italian tenors concert in Little Italy at DaMimmo's parking lot

5:00 PM Most restaurants in Little Italy will be offering $30.00 dinner specials. At least 8 of us are at Da Mimmo

Come for all of the events, or choose the events you wish to attend. Hope you can make it this Sunday. Contact me
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Parade update

bump
    Bob Stern

C'mon, gang! This is a fun event and will be my third consecutive year w/ SpongeBob and gang. Little Italy is GREAT section of Baltimore and Da Mimmo's ranks in my top 5 favorite restaurants in the country. Aaron Caruso sang last year and will again this year. He has a fabulous voice and is a wonderful person, not to mention, a lot of fun be be around. You will rgeret missing this!
    Tom
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

I could always cut the roof off the M3 ...

Quote Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
    I've got a sunroof. And a roof rack. Does that count?

Vic
    Strap a couch to the roof rack?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Baltimore City Fire Department has offered to use the jaws of life on the roof of any car I need to open up for the parade.

Come on people - we have a great day of fun. The NCCBMWCCA will pay for MEMBER's Breakfast. Are there no other club members who enjoy showing off their cabrio..? The weather is to be in the mid 70;s!!!!! Who else will join us.?
    Bob Stern

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
    Baltimore City Fire Department has offered to use the jaws of life on the roof of any car I need to open up for the parade.

Come on people - we have a great day of fun. The NCCBMWCCA will pay for MEMBER's Breakfast. Are there no other club members who enjoy showing off their cabrio..? The weather is to be in the mid 70;s!!!!! Who else will join us.?
    It might just be worth it ...

Thread Information