Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Street Survival School 18 Oct - Call for Instructors

Thread: Street Survival School 18 Oct - Call for Instructors

Street Survival School 18 Oct - Call for Instructors

All,

The next Street Survival School is set for Saturday, October 18th at the ADESSA Lot near Dulles Airport. This is a call for instructors and other staff help. I've got twenty students so far and expect more to sign up this week. We like to have a one to one ratio of instructors to students and we always need staff to help run the exercises.

Please let me know if you are able to help out with this very worthwhile program.
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Hi Chuck,
    Sign me up! (as an instructor...;-))

Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Real M3 View Post
    All,

The next Street Survival School is set for Saturday, October 18th at the ADESSA Lot near Dulles Airport. This is a call for instructors and other staff help. I've got twenty students so far and expect more to sign up this week. We like to have a one to one ratio of instructors to students and we always need staff to help run the exercises.

Please let me know if you are able to help out with this very worthwhile program.

Chuck,
    My son Rob is signed up for the course, so I'll be there and willing to help out in any way I can.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Still need volunteers?

Just saw this. Are you guys still looking for volunteers?

I could chase cones or other misc. stuff.
    Last edited by jongchen; 10-17-2008 at 08:18 AM. Reason: added more info

Chuck still needs a few more instructors so we can have a 1 to 1 ratio.

Arrival time is 7:30 to 7:45 AM on Sat Oct 18th. You have to check in with the security guard at the left side of the building. We will have a tech inspection as part of the check in registration process for the students, so we will need instructors to do the clean car and tire pressure checks. If you have an air guage that we can use, please bring it. We'll have air available, but need guages to check.

We will be providing coffee in the morning and water through out the day. Lunch and drinks will be provided as well.

The event should end between 3:30 and 4:00 PM with the awarding of certificates to the students.

The address again is:

ADESA Auto Auction
    43375 Old Ox Road
    Dulles, VA 20166

As a point of reference, the facility is across Old Ox Road from RRT's facility.

Greg

Thread Information