Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Petit Lemans at Road Atlanta

Thread: Petit Lemans at Road Atlanta

Banned

Petit Lemans at Road Atlanta

I just got back from Atlanta. met my girlfriends mom and family for the first time.

Charlotte, NC has supply problems as does many places in SC along. the XXon in Greer SC near the BMW plant had gas.

In Atlanta this weekend 1 in 20 stations had gas.

You could only get regular. No Premium. They dont expect the supply situation in Atlanta to get better until Columbus Day.

Name brand stations usually have gas. No name stations dont. Most stations in SC and GA are no name.

Good luck. My weekend was stressful enough finding gas to get home and pick up the dogs was a challenge.

Dave Apker and the collies

Thanks for this information Dave. I've passed it on to some friends that might go.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Banned
    Your welcome. Flashback to the 70's when we had gas shortages and you could onyl buy gas based on your tag number odd one day and even the next.

Merchants in Atlanta are hurting big time. We went out to eat on a Saturday night a party of 5 and we were seated no problem during the peak dining hours w/o a reservation.

Wouldnt be surprised if attendance is down. They almost cancelled the Alabama/Georgia football game because of the gas shortages.

Dave Apker

Thread Information