Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Dec NoVA Social Location - Revised Locations

View Poll Results: Where to hold the NoVA social for the winter?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Coastal Flats - Tysons Corner

3 10.34%
  • Carpool - Herndon (Back to the future)

10 34.48%
  • Dogfish Ale House - Falls Church

3 10.34%
  • Bungalow Billards - Chantilly

3 10.34%
  • Glory Days - Fairfax

10 34.48%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Dec NoVA Social Location - Revised Locations

New Dec NoVA Social Location - Revised Locations

Since the malls are usually pack in December with Holiday shoppers where should we hold the Social?

Coastal Flats - Tyson's Corner (I need to shop anyways)
    Carpool - Herndon (Back to the future)
    Dogfish Ale House - Falls Church
    Bungalow Billards - Chantilly
    Glory Days - Fairfax

Let your voice be heard.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Banned
    I dont think you will have to worry about the malls being crowded this Christmas season with the way the economy is going and if the Dems win the presidential race.

How's about Ned Devine's in Centerville?

Dave Apker

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan View Post
    I dont think you will have to worry about the malls being crowded this Christmas season with the way the economy is going and if the Dems win the presidential race.
    It really is not necessary to add your political commentary in every post.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Banned
    Excuse me in this area its appropriate since a change in parties effects contracts and spending. And can result in hiring freezes and spending for the Federal govt.

Therefore holiday spending will be effected.

So Stephen bite me.

Dave Apker and the collies

pretty close voting so far. the poll will close in the next few weeks, so get your votes in ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    it really is not necessary to add your political commentary in every post.
    +1

What about Chammps in Fair Oaks or Reston
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bimmernupe View Post
    What about Chammps in Fair Oaks or Reston
    not this time around. we're going with the choices above.

Ok after checking the Fair Oaks may me bad as it is in the Mall (DOH). But the Reston spot is southwest of Carpool, has parking. It is in a small shopping center
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    not this time around. we're going with the choices above.
    That is fine. Just something to consider for after Xmas
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bimmernupe View Post
    That is fine. Just something to consider for after Xmas
    tell Brett, he chose most of the places

I didn't put Champps in Reston on the list because I had it in a previous poll and it got 0 votes. People seemed to prefer Carpool so I give the people what they want.

Brett

a few weeks before this poll ends and its pretty close so far. get your votes in!!!

still a very close vote so far. still more than a week left, so lets vote

Arrow NoVa Social