Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
LADIES DIY #9 EVENT AT MARTIN MOTORSPORTS in VA

Thread: LADIES DIY #9 EVENT AT MARTIN MOTORSPORTS in VA

LADIES DIY #9 EVENT AT MARTIN MOTORSPORTS in VA

If you participated in the 1st Ladies DIY #9 Event or supported the event, please take time out of your busy schedule to write a comment about your experience. We welcome all comments! Also, please give feedback on how we can improve the next time.
    As your Lady DIY Coordinator, I thank you very much for making our first event a successful one!

Brenda Gates-Anderson
    BMW Lady DIY Coordinator

Brenda,

Thanks for your efforts and enthusiasm! As one of the several guys who sneaked in to join your inaugural Ladies DIY, I had a great day. Gary Martin's enthusiasm, like yours, is obvious and contagious. Gary's staff -- Grayson and John especially -- were enormously helpful to me and helped me to learn while getting my tasks done.

Thanks again for your work to make this event a success.

Adam

Arrow Morse code is kaput!

Please help this old fogey understand contempory "communications". How come as of now we have 60 "reads" and only 1 reply? Doesn't our new Ladies' DIY Coordinator deserve something more...?

Alan

I think everyone is still too busy marveling at Brenda's efforts to get their fingers on the keyboard!

Have a good weekend!

Adam

I think we're all waiting to see if pics from the event surface.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Thread Information