Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Any suggestions on where to get an alignment in Arlington Area?

Thread: Any suggestions on where to get an alignment in Arlington Area?

Hybrid View

Any suggestions on where to get an alignment in Arlington Area?

I just finished getting work done at RRT down in Dulles. They put on two new rear tires, installed new bushings for the front and rear arms, reset all lights BUT they didn't have time to do an alignment. I am scheduled to pick up the car tonight and have a dinner planned with family friends down there.

So, I could either drive there tonight for dinner and tomorrow to pick up the car or pick up the car tonight, go to the dinner party, and just get the alignment done elsewhere (seems like a better idea).

Can anyone suggest a place in Arlington that does work on "exotics". It's not that my car is anybody's ferrari but i want a shop that will treat it as it is one. (IE My skirts sit below the jack points and you could eaisly crack the skirts lifting the car without adjusting for it)

Any help would be great.

Let RRT do the alignment. Competent alignments are hard to find, and RRT can give you one.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

I just had my alignment done today at Funktion Auto. I highly recommend these guys. They take the time to do things right, talk to you about any special requests you might have, even talk tires and other things that might effect things. Lastly, their shop is wicked cool. It was nice to hang out watching HD TV in a sweet loft lounge overlooking the shop. I'll be back to this place to get work done for sure!
    2002 330i stahlblau metallic (ZPP/ZSP/ZCW); Dinan S; UUC EVO 3 short shifter, clutch stop, and clutch arm bushings; ///M3 steering wheel & ///M shift knob; lip spoiler; clear corners & sidemarkers; hardwired V1

Obviously way late to the party.. but J&F Motors has a state of the art Hunter alignment rack and of course they specialize in BMW.

I'm just saying...

Paul
    Paul V.
    NCC Concours Chair Emeritus (1991-2004)
    So many cars..so little time!!

Thread Information