Posted by: Ted

Description: Hello, I am selling my 2001 M5 Jet Black with Black interior. The condition is very good. Many new parts as well. Car has extended leather and M Audio option, Navigation and Alcantera headliner, Active alarm with tilt sensor and motion detector, digital tach with engine warm-up progression, all windows auto-down and auto-up, heated seats and power everything, 2 subwoofers built into trunk ceiling. The mods are Xenon LED lighting inside and out, Chromus bulbs front & rear, HID 6000K fog light conversion, Jet Black kidney grills, Black/White roundels, Active Autowerke style lower front grill, 35% tint , iPod integration , M badging on grill, dashboard, & headrests, Centric Posi-Quiet pads & painted calipers, BFGoodrich G-Force KDW2's, Rear oem wheels on front powdercoated in Wet Black, Custom Borla cat-back exhaust and everything listed is included. Looks and runs great, no accidents, well maintained, must see! This car gets compliments daily and just needs to find a loving new owner. 91K miles. Please let let me know if you have any questions or want to see it in person. All reasonable offers considered. Thank you! Ted

More...